Chapter 31: The War is here

Hey guys here is chapter 31 of I am the Alpha Rogue.

I hope you guys enjoy :)

...................................................................................
I was right when I said they would make a move because currently my pack ground was surrounded with over a 200 wolves from the council and surrounding packs.

This fight wasn't going to be easy which is why I decided on one last attempt at negotiating with them I know stupid idea but guess what I went through with it.

I stepped out of my house as i walked down to the goddess figures who stood there completely still.

"from the looks of it your not going to negotiate but I'll give you one last chance. You leave this pack and don't hurt any of us and we'll leave you unharmed." I said shurging as they goddess figures began to laugh.

"Nice try but you don't stand a chance against us" said the head council member.

"Well it was worth trying.... Ok let's do Thai thang" I said as I ran at them along with the 150 wolves on my side.

Before we knew it the sides clashed with mixtures of power and wolves blending in.

I ran at the head Council member knocking him down he soon got back up and charged at me. I tried to move but he landed a hit in my stomach sending me flying back.

As I stood up I ran at him again this time kicking him in the face which knocked off the hood. What I saw left me shocked. Thean and no face his eyes were shutting and his lips with sewed shut.

Taking my shock as an advantage he went and kicked me in my stomach this time sending me flying into a tress which instantly broke.

I stood up and moved out of the way of his kick which made a whole in the ground.

"Looks like I won't ever able to fight you with my attention alone" I said as he smirked.

"Well you should give up then" he said smirking as I rolled my eyes.

"Not a chance it's time for me to use my trump card." I said as I got on all four and started transforming into my wolf.

"What is your wolf going to..." He instantly froze as he saw what stood before him.

"You see during my training I learned that I was able to split from my wolf" I said as I looked beside me.

There stood Sol with a wolfish grin. We both turned and ran right at him with me kicking and punching and her bitting and holding him down.

Before the long he was pinned under Sol who was growling at him.

"Now what do we say we end this" I said as I turned to the chaos.

"STOP!" I said loud enough that my voice echoed back make everyone freeze in there spot and turn to me.

"I Akira conclude that...." I didn't finish before Cregg Knocked me down.

I turned to watch him smirking glaring I glared at him and I ran towards him I kicked him making him fly and hit a tree near by knocking him out.

"Like I was saying I Akira Conclude this War in favor of My Pack any one part of the council that Dares to continue will be sentenced to the Taverns" I said mentioning the forbidden land that if anyone enters never leaves unless they are deemed worthy by the moon goddess.

All of the faces paled as they looked at each other and slowly they stepped back. Taking Thai chance I sent the signal as everyone cuffed the council and all of there members.

"Now that things have finished I hand you over to the King and he will decide your punishment" I said as I looked over at Zander.

He stepped forward as everyone stares in shock. "Oh I forgot to say but Zander is the king" I said smirking as the head council member turned to me.

"How did you get him on your side" he said as I stared at him.

"ok I have to know how the hell are you talking when you don't have a mouth" I said as he shook his head.

"I am not talking out loud but in your head" he said as I stared at him shocked.

"Ok take him away" I said as castle gards came and took him and the others away.

"What where did so many gards come from" I said confused.

"I called them before we left they arrived to help out which is why we needed up with 400 members" said Zander as he nodded to the crowd.

"What when did so many people show up" I said as he shook his head.

"You are as clueless as ever" he said laughing as I shrugged.