Chapter 22 Two Down One to go

Hey guys here is chapter 22 of I am the Alpha Rogue.

I hope you guys enjoy :)

...................................................................................

"NO PLEASE STOP" said the girls voice making me let go.

"He didn't abuse me it's the power that makes me like this when I control the elements it make me loose my body strength these marks are caused by it too" she said sighing as she sat down.

"Oh... I am sorry I just thought.." I was cut of by Chris.

"It's ok as it showed me you arnt as bad as the rumors say" he said trying to catch his breath the mark from my hand on his neck slowly healing.

"Uh yeah they are made by the council since they hate me" I said rolling my eyes.

"Don't mention the council" growled the girl.

"Sorry about her.. you see they took away my son about 3 months ago thinking he was the elementalist but he wasnt it was his mate." said Chris sitting down next to the girl.

"Why are you here" said the girl glaring at me and Eric.

"Well we need your help to fight the council" said Eric stepping forward.

"I don't want anything to do with them they took everything from me and my kids" she said glancing over at a little girl and boy who looked to be Twins.

"What if I said I could get your mate back" I said to her as she looked up.

"You cant he's dead" she said looking away.

"Uhh actually no he's not" I said smiling.

"I felt him die I know it" she growled in anger as she stood up.

"No he's alive they have a way in numbing the bond to make it seem as if he's dead but he's just unconscious in a cell"

"How do you know" said Chris getting up

"Well a friend of mine is a dream walker she found him in the cell while we were looking for you and your mate" I said looking over at Eric who was listening carefully.

"Is that how you found me" said the girl

"Yeah" I said looking over at the two kids who were watching me.

"If there is even a small chance at him being alive I am going to take it. I will help you guys" she said standing up.

"That's good and all but you kind telling me your name first" I said laughing.

"Oh right sorry my name is Alicia"she said as we shook hands.

"Welp it looks like the council has somehow made all of us there enemy's" I said laughing.

"I agree with that" said Eric glaring at the ground.

"Ok Alicia I want you to bring your kids as well don't worry they will be safe it's just the council can use them. Against you if they find out your identity" I said looking at the shy kids behind her leg.

"Yeah your right take them Alicia... Please I don't want to lose anyone else" Chris said his voice cracking.

Alicia walked over the man and gave him a hug "thank you Father for everything" she said to Chris as his face lit up on being called father.

He turned to me his face going back to the gruff face from earlier.

"You take care of my family and bring my son back" he said looking at me and Eric.

"No problem sir I promise you they will all be back in one piece.

"Well time to walk down again" sighed Eric.

"Actually we have an elevator we can take down" said Alicia as she laughed at Eric's face.

"Well sh*t why didn't we know of that" growled Eric.

"OW!" Eric said gripping. His arm after I slapped him "what was that for" he said glaring.

"That was for swearing infront of children" I said laughing at his paled face.

"Let's go" said Alicia as we headed to the basement of the house which didn't have much but a rust elevator that didn't look like it would work.

She clicked the button and soon a ding sounded and the doors opened to reveal a clean and new elevator interior.

"Well the outside is just to trick people" she said shurging.

After saying goodbyes we headed down the elevator. "I have something else I have to tell you" I said looking at Alicia.

I explained what Sol had told me and why I was looking for her and the other wolves. Just A I finished my explanation the elevator came to a fault and the doors opened wide.

As we walked over to the car I froze in my spot. I grabbed Alicia, the twins, and Eric pulling them behinde the snow covered trees.

"What why.." I cut Eric off by rasing my hand and motioning towards the car. As we peaked over there the car was surrounded by council worrior wolves.

One of the wolves transformed into a girl with Blue Hair and blue eyes her tan skin glowed as her cheeks were tinted slightly red.

"I Serina sykies am taking you all in. Under the council law 43 you are under arrest for treason" she said stepping towards Marrie.

"You stop right now we haven't broken any law" growled Layla running at Serina who grabbed her ad twisted her hands behind here back.

"MINE... DONT HURT MY MATE" growles Adien as he moved towards the girl who stared at him with an emotionless face.

Beside him Jaxon stepped forward trying to get to his sister.

"I am taking you all under custody for the illegal actions committed against the council" She was cutt off by Adien and Jaxon's low growl.

"Frick we can't let her hurt Layla... not to mention we need her" I said looking over at Serina.

"What do you mean?" Said Alicia looking over my shoulder.

"Well she's the last member of our group" i said looking over at Adien Jaxon who were ready to pounce.

"What I thought the last member was a rogue" said Eric glaring at Serina.

"Well so did I" I said sighing as I turned to face the two.

"I need you to cover me but stay hidden because if we all get cought things will be bad" I said as I quickly moved from behind the trees not waiting for a response.

I slowly stepped behinde the wolves and leaned on a tree near them.

"Do you have proof we broke the rule. If not I suggest you leave my pack member" I said as Serina and the wolves turned towards me.....