You aren't Eujin

I woke up to people shuffling around in the kitchen. I rubbed my eyes and sat up to see Jimin and his friends looking for food. Just the sight of Jimin made my chest hurt. After he called me Eujin, I had to push him away and I ran downstairs...crying.

"Why is there nothing to eat?" I heard Hoseok complain "Jimin, why do you never have food?"

"It's not my job to get the food," Jimin said, "I give my wife the money and she gets it"

Of course. A wife's job was to become a slave to the husband.

"Hana?" Jungkook said, walking over to me "You're awake at last. Are you hungry?"

I shook my head "No,"

He frowned "Why did you sleep down here?"

"The sofa is more comfortable," I said, getting to my feet "There is food there in the top cupboard,"

"Then cook for us, wife" Jimin said, coming over "Also, why did you sleep downstairs?"

I pushed his hands away from me "You don't have to pretend to be in love with me. You told your friends that this marriage was forced"

His eyes went wide "No I didn't"

"Yeah you did," Namjoon said, "The only reason why you married Hana was that you and your parents didn't want to lose your image"

"Shit" Jimin muttered, "I shouldn't drink"

"No," I said, glaring at him "You shouldn't"

"Why are you so angry with me?" Jimin asked, "Aren't you glad you don't have to act like my wife in front of my friends?"

"Hana," Yoongi asked, "Did Jimin do anything to you last night? It looks like you've been crying"

"No" I lied.

"Hana," Yoongi said again "What did he do?"

"Like I'd do anything to her" Jimin muttered and I shoved him "What the hell?"

"You kissed me, telling me that you loved me and finally got to marry me," I said, trying not to cry again "Then, you said my sister's name"

"Oh," Jimin said, looking away "I'm...shit. I'm a piece of shit,"

"Wow," Jin said, "You really are a dummy"

"I thought I was dreaming!" Jimin exclaimed, "I'm sorry Hana. I didn't mean to kiss you. Honestly, I was drunk and-"

"Whatever" I sniffed "I'm meeting friends today"

"No, you aren't," He said, "We have to see my parents"

"You can see your parents," I said, moving away from him "I'm not your wife by choice. I'd rather see my friends"

"You can't be seen with males" Jimin folded his arms "If they see you, then the rumours will start and I will be in the shit hole"

"Why is it always about you?" I exclaimed, "You can be seen with all those pretty celebrities and no one will say shit. But if I am seen with friends, then everyone loses their fucking nut and I'm the slag"

"You aren't famous" Jimin muttered, "And you aren't..."

He stopped himself and I felt myself get angry "Say it Jimin and don't pretend that you don't know what I'm talking about"

Jimin sighed and ran his hands through his hair "You aren't Eujin"

"I know I'm not her!" I snapped, "And you know what? I'm glad that I'm not her. I'm not as pretty as her, I'm not as skinny and I'm certainly not a bitch like her"

"Hana," Jimin said and put his hands on my arms.

I slapped his hands away "Don't touch me. I understand that being married to me is a pain in the ass, but you never stop to think about how I feel. I get that I'm ugly and I'm no supermodel, but-"

"When have I ever called you ugly?" Jimin hissed.

I couldn't answer that. Technically, he had never called me ugly, but he always laughed with my sister threw those insults at me. Every time that Eujin was spiteful, all he did was laugh. Then he has the cheek to say that I was just the ugly duckling.

Either way, he made me feel like I was ugly.

"Guys, why don't we just sit down and talk about this," Taehyung said.

"I'm done trying to talk to her" Jimin said, "Go. Go out. but don't come crying to me when the press targets you"

"I don't care!" I said, "I think I'm used to all the bad press and pathetic stories that are going around about me. I've been bullied my whole life, always compared to my perfect sister so a few more rumours and insults aren't going to affect me"

"Fine" Jimin said, "Fuck off then. See if I care"

I spun on my heel and ran upstairs, slamming the bedroom door behind me. I grabbed a small suitcase and threw some clothes in there. I might have been acting too rash or out of anger, but I couldn't be around him anymore. 

I swiped angrily at my eyes and got dressed into a black skater dress, and pulled on a pair of converse. I yanked a small leather jacket on and dragged my case downstairs. His band members didn't say anything, they just looked away obviously wanting to stay out of this fight. I didn't blame them. I wanted to stay out of the fight.

"Hana, what the hell are you doing?" Jimin asked, following me to the door "Why have you got a case with you?"

"I'm leaving," I said, "I can't be around you anymore"

"Where are you going to go? Your parents won't take you back and if they find out you walked out, then I am going to have to-"

"It's always about you, Jimin," I said, "Why do you never think about my feelings?"

"They aren't important right now," Jimin said, "My image-"

"Image?" I almost laughed "Image isn't everything, Jimin. Trust me. I've seen what image can do with someone's ego"

"It is if you are an idol," Jimin said, "But you wouldn't understand that because you could never be an idol"

"I wouldn't want to be one" I hissed.

"You wouldn't make a good one anyway," Jimin said, "Again, you aren't Eujin"

"And I keep telling you that I don't care if I'm not her!" I said, hitting his chest "Eujin was the smart one...she ran away but I hate her because of it. I was thrown in her place and married against my will. I would have never married you if I had a choice"

"I can say the same thing to you!" Jimin shouted and I flinched "Who would want to marry someone as pathetic as you?"

I swallowed back tears "If you have a stupid award ceremony where I have to be, you can send me a text and I will turn up...but if you want to talk to me for anything else, don't bother messaging me"

"Shit" Jimin ran after me to the lift "Hana, I'm sorry...I didn't mean-

"Goodbye Jimin," I said, "I'll stay away from the cameras"

"Hana, don't go!" Jimin begged, " I didn't think this through and I can't let you-"

The lift door closed on him, and I broke down in tears. Hana. You were so pathetic.

Crying over someone like him.