It Slipped Out

Beep beep beep

I groaned and slapped at the alarm. I tried to roll onto my back but Jimin was pressed against me, snoring into the base of my neck.

I blushed because it was the first time we had shared a bed. When his band members stayed, he slept on the floor which was really sweet.

Oh god.

What if I farted in my sleep?!

I elbowed him in the stomach and he grunted.

"Hana," He said in a husky voice "Why?

"T-time to get up!" I said jumping from the bed and I put socks on "I'll make breakfast!"

Shit. I ran into the kitchen hoping that if I did fart that he didn't hear. I could feel my face burning and I had to distract myself.

I ended up dropping a pan on my toe and I screamed out in pain. A few moments later I heard Jimin running down the stairs.

"What's wrong? What happened?" He asked looking around "Who scared you?"

"No one," I said trying not to cry "I dropped the pan on my toe"

Jimin stares at me and I could tell he was trying not to laugh. I glared at him tears forming in my eyes.

"Oh," He said in a shaky voice "That's good. I mean- shit!"

He doubled over with laughter and I smacked him but he still laughed at me. Tears were rolling down his cheeks and it looked like there was no stopping his laughter.

"Jimin" I moaned "Stop laughing at me. I hurt!"

"I'm so s-sorry!" He managed to say "Oh god. My stomach! It hurts"

"Then stop laughing!" I hobbled to the seat and looked at my now bruised toe "It hurts"

Jimin gasped for air and wiped his tears away still wearing a big smile "Shit. I'm sorry Hana. I should have seen if you were ok first"

"It's fine" I snapped and not because he bugged me with the laughing, but because my foot was throbbing.

"Ok" Jimin wiped the last of his tears away "Let me have a look"

"No!" I said slapping his hands away "Don't touch my foot!"

"Let me see it" Jimin reaches for my foot again but I moved it "Hana, I just want to see it so I can decide if you need the hospital or not"

My bottom lip trembled as he held my foot. Not only was my foot throbbing, but I was also still thinking about a possible fart that I did in front of Jimin...oh my god.

What if I farted on him? Oh my god! No! I'd die of embarrassment!

"I need to go!" I said getting to my feet. I hobbled away "Don't follow me!"

"Why are you running away? Is it because I laughed?" Jimin caught up with me with ease and he took my hand in his "Are you ok to walk?"

"Fine. I can walk fine. See?"

"Ok" Jimin wrapped his arms around me pulling my back against his chest "Something else is bothering you"

"It is not" I lied "I'm tired. I want to go back to sleep"

"You can't" Jimin kisses the base of my neck and I had a shiver shoot in my spine "Oh I see. That's a sensitive spot is it?"

"N-n-no. Definitely not!"

Jimin kissed it again and my whole body shivered and he chuckled "Well. You learn something new every day. It's good to know my wife's sensitive spots. I just want to know all of them"

"Ah!" I quickly slapped my hands over my mouth as he kissed below my ear.

"Found another" He whispered in my ear "Let's find some more"

"I n-need to shower"

"Brilliant" He spun me around to face him "I can only imagine where the other spots are"

I found myself swallowing and his eyes had darkened. His tongue poked out and ran across his top lip.

"Are you up for that?" He places a gentle kiss on my lips "Will you let me explore?"

I died.

My mouth had gone dry and my heart had stopped. I was sure of it. How can he look so hot? Oh god. That meant being naked and I didn't k is if had enough confidence to have him see-

"Breathe Hana" Jimin laughed "I'm messing around...or am I?"

"Jimin!" I squealed as his hands cupped my ass and squeezed "Stop that!"

"Nope!" He grinned widely at me "You have a Jibooty and it's mine. You can hold mine as well? In fact...grab mine"

"What?" I squeaked.

"Come on" Jimin sang "Grab it. I know you want to"

"Do not" I mumbled knowing that I was lying. Of course, I wanted to grab it but being told to grab it was just... I didn't even know.

"You touched me last night" Jimin whispered in my ear.

"I was sleeping" I managed to say "I have no control over that"

Jimin chuckled "You also don't have control over other things"

Shit.

"No!" I moaned loudly and pushed him away. I hobbled away knowing what I did.

"Why are you embarrassed?" Jimin laughed "It's a natural bodily function"

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed "I don't want to know about it. It's so embarrassing!"

"Are you crying?"

"I'm not crying!" I said quickly wiped my tears away "I am so embarrassed"

"Why?" Jimin asked "Everyone farts"

"Kill me now!" I complained "This is so embarrassing"

"Would it make you feel better if I let one go? Cut the cheese or trod on a duck?"

I almost laughed "Not really"

"Oh, Hana!" Jimin sighed "I had one brewing"

I turned to face him, looking at him with disgust "Brewing? Are you mad? You don't just- oh my god! You are disgusting!"

Jimin grinned "Oops. It slipped out. Sorry and yeah, that does smell bad"

I fanned the air making Jimin join in with me.

"Did something crawl up there and die?" I asked pinching my nose "That smells really bad"

Jimin gagged "You're right. Something may have died so let's go shower together and I'll make you feel better about farting on my dick- I mean, shower?"

A/N: I won't lie to you, I was giggling while writing this.

I have toilet humour so there you go 😂

Also. Jungkook copied my hair colour 💁‍♀️ (P.S This isn't my hair colour anymore)

It is I!!

And yes, I am a poser and yes, I love Snapchat