You're Naked!

After my sister punched me at the award ceremony, her face was plastered over the news. I had heard from Jimin that Big Hit dropped her and a few of her sponsors let her go, saying that they didn't want someone so vicious representing them.

I had messages from her, missed calls and even emails telling me how I was a disgusting person. It was my fault that she was painted in a horrible light because I got her worked up and it was my fault that she hit me. I just ignored her because I felt that she didn't need a response. I had finally stood up to the girl that had bullied me for my whole life.

I didn't feel guilty.

It was the first time that I had felt brave and strong. I had never stood up to my sister because I was scared of her. To think I used to look up to her because she was so perfect in my eyes. But now...I actually felt sorry for her. I didn't know how crazy she actually was. My parents of course took her side. They told the press that I was the horrible sister that married the man of Eujin's dreams.

No one actually believed them and my marriage to Jimin was out of the press. Eujin was the one taking centre stage and for all the wrong reasons.

"Baby, come downstairs!" Jimin called and I climbed off the bed and gingerly walked down the glass stair case.

I found him in the kitchen wearing an apron, standing behind the counter. My eyes went wide as he stepped out and he just smiled at me.

"Are you hungry?" He asked "I was planning on making you some dinner"

"You're naked!" I exclaimed.

"I am" Jimin laughed and pulled me into his arms "I was thinking about being the naked chef but then I was cooking with hot oil and I didn't want to be burnt"

"Put some clothes on then!" I said trying to get out of his arms. I was sure my eyes almost popped out of my head when I felt something hard pressing against me.

"I don't want to" Jimin lowered his mouth to mine "At least you didn't scream this time"

I found myself laughing "I'm sorry but I wasn't expecting it"

"Baby, you should get used to seeing me naked. We are married" Jimin kissed me again "I've seen you naked"

I was sure I was as red as a tomato. I slapped my hands over my face as Jimin chuckled.

"I have an idea" Jimin said in my ear and lowered his hands to my ass "Let's go take a shower and we can go see the boys. They are at Jin's and I said we might show up"

"I can take a shower alone"

"It's better with me in there with you. I can't wash your back for you" Jimin pressed a kiss on the base of my neck and I shivered "You enjoyed it last time"

"M-maybe I did but maybe I didn't"

Jimin cupped my face "Hana, you loved it. I love seeing how confident you are getting. I love you and I love your body. I struggle to keep my hands off you"

"I'm sorry I don't want to have s-sex"

"Why?" Jimin frowned "I'm not going to die from not having sex with you...actually, I might but I won't force you into anything you aren't comfortable with. Losing your virginity is a big step"

I sighed and hugged him "I want to but I don't think I'm ready"

"Which is fine with me" Jimin kissed my forehead "But that doesn't mean we can't do stuff together cause I'm pretty good with my hands. But you already know that"

"Jimin!" I exclaimed and he laughed "Oh whatever. I'm going to get ready to go to Jin's and I'm showering alone. I'm locking the door"

"I'll unlock it" Jimin teased and he dropped the apron making me blush and look away "Baby, you can stare all you want"

"No" I muttered "Y-you might want to sort that out"

Jimin looked down at his crotch and then he grinned at me "Would you like to help?"

I choked on air and he laughed even more. I smacked his bare chest and tried to walk away quickly, but I was still limping. Jimin caught up with me and swept me from my feet.

I yelped as he carried me bridal style up the stairs. He walked into the bathroom and gently put me down on the toilet seat.

"I'll run a bath for us" He smiled "I want you to relax and your muscles are tense. You need to stop doing so much"

"I get bored just sitting there"

"So? You're still hurting. Let me look after you and what bath bomb would you like?"

"You have bath bombs?" I laughed.

"Yeah" He said with pink cheeks "I thought you would like them because...shit. Ok fine. When I got stressed, I used to come home and soak in he bath with a nice bath bomb. The boys found it funny when I bathed in a glitter one. I went to work covered in it"

I giggled "That's cute"

"It's manly. Bath bombs aren't just for girls"

"I didn't say anything about it not being manly" I sighed and he kissed my nose "Are you going to run a bath or stand there picking a bath bomb?"

"Don't be cheeky" Jimin laughed "Hana"

"Jimin"

Jimin knelt on the floor between my legs and he smiled at me "Happy birthday"

"It's my birthday?" I said "How did I forget?"

"It's been a rough time recently" He said "I've decided to spoil you. Anything you want, you get. Tell me what you want"

"Oh" I said "I...I don't know. I don't normally get anything for my birthday"

"What and why?"

"My parents and sister don't care about me so I sort of gave up celebrating it" I said "Well, I mean Minhyuk and the boys get me cards and flowers but-"

"Then I will buy you everything. I will give you the world" Jimin said "This is another first of yours. What about a cat? Would you like a cat? Shit. I'm getting a cat or wait. What about a family of cats?"

A/N: it's my birthday~~ (EDIT 2021: it isn't my birthday. This was first published in August 2018)

Another year older and still no idea what I'm doing with life 😂

I won't tell you my age but you're welcome to guess haha

Enjoy the story and comment and vote pulease ❤️