Unknown Number

Hana

I couldn't stop smiling. 

He loved me.

Park Jimin loved me!

I let out a squeal and jumped onto my bed hugging my teddy close to me. Minhyuk had brought me it when he debuted because he thought it was cute and looked like me. Then the others asked him if they thought I looked like a beaver.

My phone buzzed and I glanced at it. I frowned. It was an unknown number. I ignored the call and rushed downstairs to get dinner on. I was in such a good mood and it made a change. I was always upset or moody living here, but now knowing that Jimin loved me back took me above the clouds.

By the time Jimin got home, dinner had just come out of the oven. Wow. My timing was great.

"Hi!" I said brightly and he smiled at me "Dinner is ready...if you're hungry"

"I'm hungry," He said and made his way over to me. He pressed a kiss to my forehead "I'm home"

I blushed "D-d-did you want a drink?"

"Sure" Jimin grinned at me "I'll set the table"

I watched him walk away with the plates and cutlery, and I tried not to jump around in delight. Calm down Hana. We have dinner together most nights, so why are you so excited? I grabbed the dish and rushed to the table.

"I'll grab some drinks" Jimin said, and he walked past me and ruffled my hair "Don't start without me"

I huffed and sorted my hair out again. It took a lot of time to keep this hair tidy. I was smiling though. Jimin had become friendlier with me and it made me happy.

"Ah!" I said, "I forgot the cheese"

As I turned around I crashed into Jimin and I was sent flying. I landed with a thud and Jimin stared at me.

"You need to be more careful," He said squatting down to lift me up "You're so clumsy. I should start calling you Namjoon"

I smiled "I'm not sure that would go down well. I'm your wife"

"Don't I know it" Jimin grinned and lifted me to my feet "Um...go and change...your shirt is see-through and-and I don't know if I can control myself"

"I'll change!" I exclaimed and rushed away "Don't eat without me!"

Dinner was nice. We sat next to each other whilst we ate, and we talked about his day and the upcoming concert. I didn't care what he was saying because I was just staring at him. He became so animated when he was talking about his band and his music. I was jealous, because I didn't have anything like that.

"There's this new film out tonight" Jimin said "On TV. Do you wanna watch it?"

"Sure," I said, washing the dishes "Are you not up early?"

"No," He said cleaning the sides down "I'm off tomorrow...so...did you want to go on a date?"

My heart jumped into my throat "A date?"

"Y-y-yeah. We've never gone on a date since we got married so...yeah" Jimin was bright red "The guys told me to treat you more like a wife"

I smiled "Ok! I'll go on a date with you. What are we going to do?"

He let out a sigh of relief "No idea. I thought you could tell me what you want to do"

I shrugged "I don't know. I've never been on a date"

"Excuse me?" Jimin laughed "You've never been on one? What about your previous boyfriends?"

"Their versions of a date was to come to mine," I said quietly "That way they could talk to my sister"

"Oh," Jimin muttered, "Then...this is going to be your first date?"

I nodded and pulled the plug in the sink. I quickly dried my hands and turned to face Jimin. 

"Yes" I said, going red in the face "You seem to have all my f-f-firsts"

Jimin blushed as well and he cleared his throat "Yeah. So it would seem"

There was an awkward silence and we stood there not knowing what to say or do.

"So!" Jimin said "Film?"

"Film" I nodded and followed him to the sofa. He pulled me closer to him and put his arm around my shoulder and my heart was racing "A-are you comfy?"

"I'm comfier now you're against me" He grinned and wiggled his eyebrows at me "Now, try not to rub yourself against me because I won't be able to control myself"

"Jimin!" I said smacking his leg "Stop it!"

He laughed "Is that your phone ringing?"

I sighed and went in search of it "I don't know this number. You would think they would give up"

"Just answer it" Jimin said as I came back to him "It could be important"

"I'll answer when they call back" I mumbled and I cuddled Jimin again "Th-this is more important"

"You are too cute," Jimin said kissing my head "This is a horror film by the way. So by all means, hug me tighter"

I groaned when my phone rang again. I picked it up and held it to my ear "Hello?"

"Well, well

My heart dropped to my stomach "What do you want?"

"Where have your manners gone?"

"You don't deserve them," I said quietly and Jimin frowned at me.

"I saw you on TV. I laughed when they called you beautiful" She laughed "They were lying. You're still a fat ugly bitch"

"What do you want?" I said, trying not to cry.

"I think you know, Hana"

"Baby, who is it?" Jimin said.

"Baby? He is calling you baby?" My sister laughed "How gross! Do you have something on him or does he feel sorry for you?"

"L-leave me alone," I said just above a whisper.

"Not going to happen Fatty" Eujin hissed "I'm coming home and by home I mean where you are currently residing. The marriage is a fake, so you won't mind if I come and take back my man"

"H-he isn't yours anymore!" I said "You walked away! You can stay away"

"Don't be pathetic, Fatty. Jimin still loves me. I was on the phone with him a few weeks ago and he told me he still loved me" Eujin said, "Do you really think that he cares for you?"

My heart stopped and I looked over at Jimin.

"What's wrong?" He asked, "Who the hell is on the phone?"

"D-did you talk to Eujin recently?" I asked "And did you tell her that you loved her?"

He didn't say anything. He just looked away from me and rubbed his face "Yeah. I did"