Dinner With BTS

The restaurant that we were sitting in was full of celebrities. Actors, solo singer, bands and presenters. I felt so out of place. I was the only non-celebrity and I could feel people staring at me.

I tried to make myself look pretty even if I didn't feel it. So I wore a high waist black skater suspender skirt with a long-sleeved white top. I wore a leather jacket and I left my hair curly, sitting over one shoulder. Whilst Jimin was out at work, I had practised doing my makeup because I was useless at putting the stuff on. I impressed myself when it looked passable and not too much.

He smiled brightly when he saw me coming down the stairs and said I looked pretty. I had bitten into my lip to stop myself from smiling in front of him and his band members.

Jimin held my hand as we walked through the place, and a lot of people said hi to him and the others. Only a few said hello to me, and they were men...not the women. They were looking at me like they wanted me to drop dead because I stole their precious Jimin away from them. I had to smile because Jimin paid them no attention. It might have been because we had to act like a loving couple in public, but it still made me happy.

While the boys were talking, I was looking around trying to see if I saw anyone I admired. A few bands were there, but not the few I was looking for. I felt disappointed in a way because this was the only chance I had to see them in person and might have a chance to talk to them.

"Who are you looking out for?" Jimin said in my ear, making me jump "Are other men more important than me?"

I looked at him with burning cheeks "Maybe"

"Who has your interest?"

"No one," I said, looking at the food menu "I see no one I admire"

"Other than your husband, right?" Yoongi said, trying to look innocent "No other men should catch your attention when you are next to him. Jimin is cute"

"I'm fucking sexy," Jimin said, "And cute but sexier"

I giggled and quickly covered my mouth as a small snort came out. Oh my god! How embarrassing!

"That was so cute," Jimin said, pulling my hand away from my mouth "Do it again!"

"No!" I exclaimed, "Never,"

"Your best friend just walked in," Jimin said, and I looked up and smiled "Go on...you can say hello. Since everyone knows you are friends"

I got up and paused before I ran off...I turned to Jimin and kissed his cheek, making his eyes go wide "Thank you" I muttered and I rushed off.

Minhyuk saw me and grinned widely. We gave each other a hug and the other members did the same.

"Look at you!" Minhyuk said, "Looking beautiful as usual"

I blushed "Stop it"

"All the men keep looking at you," Jooheon said smiling "Jimin is getting jealous at the looks you are getting"

"Don't be stupid," I said, pushing him slightly "You are getting looks. I am not"

"I wouldn't be so sure about that" Hyungwon said, "You're pretty. Of course, you would get looks"

I shook my head "I watched your show and I was embarrassed for you"

Kihyun grinned "I hit hard"

"For someone so small" I grinned. My name was called "I'll message you later Minhyuk, ok?"

"Yeah" Minhyuk hugged me "Better get back to your husband before he busts a nut"

I giggled and made my way back to BTS.

"Hana, did you know," Jin said, "That when you smile, you brighten up the room?"

"Shut up" I mumbled, blushing even more.

"I'm being serious" Jin laughed "Even Jimin sighed with happiness when you smiled"

"I did not," Jimin said, "Wife, stop looking at other men"

"Yeah, he's jealous," Jungkook said.

Jimin was about to say something when someone came over to take our order. We ordered drinks and food, then they started talking about the song they were working on. I paid no attention because Minhyuk was pulling faces at me from where he was sitting. I laughed and had to turn away before I snorted like a pig again.

My phone buzzed and I checked the messages.

Minhyuk :) - Mamamoo just walked in.

I suddenly found myself looking at the front entrance and I had to grab Jimin's arm to control myself. I was a massive fan of them and I liked how they didn't care too much about their image. I used to watch their shows and interviews. I was jealous of how beautiful and carefree they were.

"Is everything alright?" Jimin asked.

"Yes!" I said, "Perfectly fine!"

"Who are you looking at?" Hoseok asked, "Anyone interesting?"

"No...yes...maybe" 

The boys turned to look to see who I was staring at.

"Is there any boy band or something that we can't see?" Taehyung asked and then he looked at me with wide eyes "Or is it a girl group? Are you secretly a lesbian?"

"Why would she be a lesbian because she likes a girl group?" Namjoon asked in disbelief, "You like boy-bands but that doesn't make you gay,"

"It was just a question,"

"Girl group," I said, and I found myself looking for them again "They are one of my favourite bands other than Monsta X"

"Excuse me?" Jimin said.

"And BTS," I said, "Is that what you want to hear?"

"Who is it?" Jin asked.

"Mamamoo"

Jin suddenly grinned "I'll be right back!"

A few moments later Jin was walking back with the 4 girls. I held in a gasp as they stood in front of me.

"Hana! Jin said you are a fan" Moonbyul said with a smile. I nodded not trusting myself to speak and she smiled even more "Let's be friends"

"What if she doesn't want to be friends with you?" Hwasa said.

"She does," Jimin said, "Since we announced our marriage, not many people want to know her"

Wheein sighed "Well, people are really jealous that you married him. But, you're pretty so they probably hate that"

"I'm-" I started.

"Here" Solar grabbed my phone from my hand "I am putting our numbers in here, so when you can, message us. It would be good to have you as a friend. From what Jin told us, you are just as weird as us. So, welcome to our weirdness"

"Our manager is calling us," Moonbyul said "Message us later Hana. I hope we get to know you properly!"

"Thank y-y-you," I said.

"Aww, she is too cute!" Solar said as they walked away, "She is now mine!"

I turned to face Jin who was just smiling "I think I love you"

"Hey!" Jimin said, "Don't tell another man that you love them. You should love me even more than him"

"I do," I muttered and Yoongi chuckled "Minhyuk is going to be so jealous!"

Jimin frowned at me and turned away, "I'm jealous. You are going to forget all about me now you have their number,"

I sighed and didn't respond to him. There was no way I could forget about Jimin.