Heart Breaker

Hana

Jimin's hand never left mine when we walked down the red carpet. The press was shouting questions about our marriage and that my sister would have been a better wife. I bit my tongue throughout that long walk, but then I had other press saying that I was the better woman and how I was beautiful.

I posed for pictures even though I didn't want to. My whole body was sore and when Jimin noticed it, he held me close.

"Why didn't you tell me you were in pain?" He asked in my ear.

"Because it isn't that bad," I said, "I'm fine. I just need to sit down"

"You've not been out of hospital for long. I knew you should have stayed at home"

"No chance" I smiled "I wouldn't miss this because I'm hurting"

Jimin sighed and kissed my forehead gaining a lot of attention from the press "Let's just get inside. But once you are sat down, you are only to stand if you need the toilet. I will get everything for you ok?"

"Whatever" I mumbled and he walked slowly beside me as I tried not to wince with every step.

"Let me help," Yoongi said, linking his arm with mine "Jimin, you should have got the wheelchair"

"I am not sitting in that damn chair again!"

"I'll stand behind just in case she falls back," Taehyung said, "Hoseok, stand with me"

I groaned as the boys surrounded me and the boys in front walked backwards like I was going to face plant the floor. Of course, the press loved the show and were on it, taking pictures and trying to get us to answer questions.

When we got inside, Jimin lifted me into his arms like a bride and carried me towards the tables. I had covered my face out of pure embarrassment but I enjoyed being in his arms. He lowered me carefully onto the chair and walked away with the other members to get a drink. Jungkook was leaning me forward, putting a cushion behind my back.

"These chairs are uncomfortable," He said, sitting next to me.

"They are padded," I said.

"So? If you need a cushion for your butt just let me know. I'll steal one for you"

I rolled my eyes "I'm fine"

"You sat that now, but this show is hours long" Jungkook shrugged "Unless..."

"Unless what?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

He smirked at me "You want your butt to hurt so Jimin can rub it better for you later"

"Jungkook!" I exclaimed and smacked his thigh "Why would you say that?"

"Am I wrong?"

I stumbled on my words "Yes! I d-don't want him t-touching my ass"

The rest of the members came over and Jimin frowned slightly. My face was probably bright red and Jungkook was giggling.

"What's so funny?" Jimin asked sitting down next to me.

"Nothing!" I said, glaring at Jungkook.

"If you say so" Jimin handed me a drink "It's non-alcoholic because you can't drink on your painkillers and I don't want you to think you aren't in pain"

I smiled "Thank you"

"Oh, Hana" Namjoon said, "Your friends wanted to talk to you, but they don't want you to-where are you going?"

"I'm going to talk to them," I said, "I've not seen them for a while. They didn't see me in the hospital because they were on tour and now I can walk I'll see them"

Jimin sighed "Let them come here"

I grinned "Nope!"

"I'll go with you then" Jimin stood up and slipped his hand into mine "Let's go, baby"

On the way to Monsta X, a few people stopped us and asked how I was and that they didn't believe the rumours that were going around about our marriage. Of course, only a few girl bands came to tell us that. It was mostly boy bands. The girls still couldn't get over the fact that I married 'their' Jimin.

"Hana!" Minhyuk almost yelled and ran over to me, pulling me into a tight hug "Do you know how scared I was? I'm so glad that you are alive and kicking"

"She won't be if you keep holding her that tightly," Hyungwon said, peeling his arms away from me and quickly took his place "How do you get into these messes?"

"You tell me" I smiled "I'm sorry I couldn't be at your opening concert"

"Don't worry," Shownu said "You had a valid reason. Your husband came though"

"What?" I said and I turned to Jimin "You went to their concert?"

"I did," Jimin said "I even filmed it for you. You told me that you were so excited to go, so I went for you when you were in a coma. I knew you loved their music and I wanted to see if they were as good as you said"

"Oh shut up" Wonho laughed "You've seen us perform live before"

"Yes, but it wasn't a concert" Jimin grinned "Baby, I'll leave you to it. I have to talk to the manager anyway"

Jimin pressed a quick kiss to my lips and walked away. Minhyuk hugged me again.

"He really loves you," He said.

"I know" I blushed "Anyway, you look good. You've changed your hair colours"

"I don't know if I like my hair blond," Wonho said, "I might have to convince them to change it back to black"

"Hana," Kihyun said "You look really good. You also healed well. Yoongi said that your body was covered head to toe in bruises"

"Well, I did get into a car crash" I smiled "I'm still bruised, they just aren't as purple. I'm just happy that I didn't need a lot of physio for my broken legs. It was bad enough trying to get me to walk after a week of being awake"

"Excuse me"

I turned and I was sure I looked like a deer caught in headlights. The Kwon Jiyong was standing beside me...smiling at me. I was so tempted to look around to see if he was talking to anyone else, but his eyes were stuck staring at me. Me! Of all people. ME!

"Hana, right?" He said and his voice made me want to melt.

"Y-y-yes!" I said, "That is me. Hana. The one and only"

Oh, God. I was making a fool of myself. In front of GD.

"I saw on the news that you were in an accident," He said, still smiling at me "I just wanted to let you know that I'm glad you are ok"

"Shit," I said, "I mean. Thanks! I...yeah, oopsie. I got in an accident"

He chuckled "You're cute. I can see why the boys love you"

"C-cute?" I squealed "Oh my god. GD called me cute"

"I'm still here" He laughed and he pinched my cheek gently "You're a real heart breaker, Hana. Don't listen to the people hating on you. They're just jealous and I can see why. Jimin snagged a beautiful girl"

My breath caught and I couldn't say anything.

"Stay cute" He winked at me and walked off.

"M-Minhyuk," I said, turning to my best friend "Am I dreaming right now? H-he called me cute and beautiful. The king of music called me cute. I'm a heart b-breaker! Oh my god. Are you sure I'm alive? Did I make a fool of myself? Oh no! What if I was dribbling? Do I have lipstick on my teeth? Pinch me, please. I need to make sure that I am alive right now. Shit. I'm hyperventilating. I'm going to die. Someone help me"