How Can I Believe You?

I choked back tears and my sister was laughing down the phone.

"How stupid can you get?" She laughed "Put my man on the phone and then you can pack your shit and get the fuck out"

"Hana, I told her that 2 weeks ago," Jimin said as I got to my feet, "I thought I loved her but-"

"Put me on the phone to Jimin, you fatty"

"Shut up!" I screamed, "Just shut up!"

My sister just laughed "Pass him the fucking phone"

"Hana," Jimin said with wide eyes "Please, let me explain"

I swallowed back more tears "Leave me alone,"

Before Eujin could say anything else, I hung up on her. My hands were shaking so much that the phone slipped from my hands. Jimin pulled me into a hug but I pushed him away.

"Hana!" He called as I walked away from him.

"What!" I turned on him "How...I just want to be alone right now. Please,"

"No" Jimin grabbed hold of me and pulled me to a stop "I am not letting you walk away from this"

"From what?" I narrowed my eyes at him "I'm angry right now. I just need the space"

"But then what?" He asked "What happens when you aren't angry? I'm scared that you will run out on me, Hana"

"Wouldn't you?"

"I won't lie to you, Hana. Yeah, I did talk to her 2 weeks ago and tell her that I still loved her" Jimin stared at me with wide eyes "But that was when I thought I loved her. I don't love her anymore. How could I?"

"Do you want me to answer that?"

"The guys made me realise that I wasn't in love with her anymore" Jimin sighed "I wake up every morning and you are the first person I think about. When I get to work, I message you telling you how beautiful you are and not because I promised to say that. But because I mean it"

"Jimin, you-"

"You are going to let me finish Hana" He snapped "You need to listen to me for once. Ok?"

I pressed my lips together "Whatever"

"2 weeks ago...your sister called me suddenly. It was an unknown number but it kept pestering me so I answered. The guys were there and they were so pissed off at me I thought they were going to kill me when I said I loved her" Jimin grimaced "I'm sure Yoongi was sharpening knives when he heard that"

"So he should be"

Jimin sighed "Hana...I realised that everything about you was just...perfect. I love how your face is puffy in the morning, I love when you parade around in your duck pyjama's or when you watch a programme with me. I love how you get so involved you wouldn't even notice if I got naked or not. You did notice when the programme stopped though and I wasn't sure I appreciated the scream"

I blushed "That was one time and I won't forgive you for that. I hadn't expected you to be naked,"

Jimin laughed "I love the way you smile. I love the way you complain that I don't put my shoes away and how you say you aren't my mum, so I should be cleaning up after myself"

I didn't say anything.

"I don't love your sister anymore," Jimin said pulling me closer "I fell in love with you and I'm not letting her get between us"

"How can I believe you?" I whispered "My sister...she is capable of stealing guys from me"

Jimin kissed me catching me off guard "I won't let her get in between us. You are my wife, Hana. I never thought..."

"Finish that sentence"

Jimin gulped "I never thought I would fall in love with you and at the beginning of the relationship I was hoping that 6 months would hurry up"

"So did I"

"Now I don't want anyone to bring up divorce because I am not letting that go ahead. No matter what our parents say. Nothing and no one will stop our marriage" Jimin stared at me "Not even your sister"

"You don't know what she is capable of. She would do anything to get things back to how they should have been" I said, trying not to cry.

"I didn't want to have to use this but I have no choice"

I frowned "What are you on?"

Jimin cleared his throat and started to sing his solo piece. My eyes went wide and I hit him in the stomach.

"Don't sing serendipity to me!"

Jimin coughed and laughed "But how else am I meant to explain my feelings to you?"

I grunted and walked away "Forget it. I'm going to bed"

"You love me and I love you" Jimin grabbed hold of my hand "And don't hit me when I'm trying to serenade you"

"You're so stupid" I mumbled.

"Just let me love you, Hana," Jimin said wrapping his arms around me. He rested his chin on my shoulder "I've told you that I won't let anyone-"

"And how can I believe you?" I said quietly "What happens when my sister shows up and you see her next to me? What if you see that she is the better person and you run back to her?"

"That won't happen"

"How am I meant to believe that?" I cried "Eujin always gets what she wants and I'm left to suffer. I don't know if I can handle-"

"What do you want me to do to show you that I won't run back to her?" Jimin hugged me tighter and kissed the base of my neck "Hana, I will do anything to make you believe me. I want you to understand that I am not in love with her anymore. I'm in love with you"

I covered my face and tried not to cry. I hated my sister but I knew her. Jimin didn't understand how cruel she could be and what she was willing to do to destroy my life. I wanted to believe him, but I was scared that he would realise how perfect she was when she showed up.

"Hana, don't cry" Jimin whispered "Let me love you. Don't worry about your sister. She means nothing to me anymore"

"Love me" I whispered.

"I do," He said "Do I have to sing for you again? Because I will. I will dedicate my song for you"

"No...make...make love to me" I whispered and I turned to face him. I knew my face was on fire but I wasn't going to back down now "Make love to me,"

Jimin blinked a few times, "I'm sorry, what?"

"You heard me...I mean it,"

A/N: For those asking me to update blah blah blah...

NOOOOOOOOO. There is your answer :)

Stay weird and fierce <33