Delusional

I was still shocked at what the Kwon Jiyong had said to me. When I had gone back to Jimin and the boys, I had a ridiculous smile on my face, and I kept pinching myself to see if I was awake. My best friend had pinched me enough but I still didn't think it was real.

"You can stop smiling now" Jimin muttered and folded his arms.

"I can't help it!" I said, putting my hands on my burning cheeks "He called me cute and beautiful. It doesn't feel real"

"I call you that all the time!" Jimin pouted "Why don't you get that excited with me?"

"I'd be like Hana if GD said that to me" Jungkook put his hands on his cheeks, mirroring my expression "I'd be like, sooooo happy! Like, oh my god, someone who is the king pinched me and called me beautiful. Like, I am sooooo going to die happy!"

I smacked his arm for mocking me and Jin hit the back of his head telling him to behave. He just laughed even more.

"Jimin" I said, elbowing him "Don't be mad with me"

"I'm not," He said, still pouting "Why would I be mad at The Kwon Jiyong made my wife blush and fangirl? Something like that wouldn't make me mad"

I smiled and pressed a kiss to his cheek and he stared at me "You are jealous though"

"Of course I'm jealous!" He exclaimed "He made my wife blush by calling her beautiful. You don't blush when I call you beautiful. You don't fangirl over me"

I giggled "Don't be silly, Jimin. That isn't right. I do fangirl over you. You are just on stage when it happens...plus I don't act like a fangirl around you because you're my husband"

Jimin sighed "I can't help but feel jealous. I want you to react like that when I call you my beautiful girl and even when I call you sexy you don't blush. Have you got bored with me?"

My face burnt and Jimin looked up at me, and he smiled slightly.

"Are you blushing?"

"I told you that I blush when you call me that," I said, patting my cheeks "You shouldn't feel jealous over him. It's just that I have always been a fan of Big Bang and he talked to me. You would act like that if one of your idol crushes spoke to you"

"You have a point" Jimin said, and he slipped his arm around my waist "But no more flirting with anyone but me"

"I don't even know how to flirt" I whispered as his lips brushed against mine "J-Jimin, people are watching"

"I don't care" He kissed me "Let them stare. I want to share a kiss with my wife"

"Enough already" Yoongi said, "You're making me feel sick"

An hour into the show, I felt like I was going to burst and I had to use the toilet. Jimin walked with me and I was glad he did. My whole body was in pain and I was limping slightly. I was throbbing and the painkillers hadn't kicked in yet.

"Are you ok?" Jimin asked as I sucked in air from the pain in my hip "Did you want to slow down?"

"No" I said, wincing "I just need to be careful. Good thing I didn't wear heels, right?"

"You won't be wearing them for a while," Jimin said, helping me walk "I'll wait outside for you. Call me if you need any help. Even if it's standing up from the toilet. I don't want you to hurt yourself anymore"

I nodded and limped into the bathroom. I almost whimpered but I managed to do my business without calling him for help. I opened the door slightly, but stopped when I heard voices. I knew that voice because whenever she spoke, it sent horrible chills down my spine.