Sloppy Seconds

Jimin

I had been awake for a while watching Hana sleep. It was creepy of me and if Hana had woken up to me staring at her, she'd call me a pervert. But I couldn't help it. She really was beautiful. I smiled at last night and held her closer. She moaned in her sleep and snuggled up closer to me, making me smile even more. I pressed a kiss to her forehead and looked at the time.

Shit.

I was supposed to call my manager to let him know I was missing practice to take Hana out. I gently moved her away from me and climbed out of bed. I pulled on a pair of boxers and headed downstairs. I stretched and groaned at how good it felt. I sighed at how Hana felt underneath me last night and I slapped my face.

It didn't feel real but it really happened.

I grabbed my phone and sent a quick message to him. He responded almost instantly and said that he would let me off just this once because we won an award but that if I skipped again I would get a beating. I told him that I would train twice as hard and get ready to record the new album.

Last night I had kicked my shoes off without putting them away so I quickly ran over to them and stuffed them into the shoe cupboard before Hana caught them out of place. My stomach growled on me and I searched the kitchen for something to cook.

"What to cook...what to cook" I muttered to myself "Pancakes?"

"Don't overcook them," Hana said behind me and I let out a yell. She giggled "Sorry. I didn't mean to make you jump"

I turned around and licked my lips. She was wearing one of my t-shirts that say halfway down her thighs. That defiantly wasn't one of my tops. Her hair was down and stuck up in places. How could such a simple outfit look so good on her?

"Morning, baby," I said walking over to her. I placed a kiss on her lips "How did you sleep?"

She blushed "Really well"

"What are you wearing under my top?" I asked and I lifted it up "My favourite boxes eh?"

Hana giggled again "Yup!"

"Cute" I grinned and kissed her again "How are you feeling?"

"A little bit...sore" She said quietly "B-but I'm fine!"

"Sit down and I'll cook you the best pancakes you have ever had," I said patting the chair. She rolled her eyes and climbed onto it "Shit. Did I go too rough on you? I kinda forgot you were a virgin"

She blushed more and shook her head "No. You didn't go too rough. It was really...erm...you know...really good"

"Good" I kissed the base of her neck "I'll get cooking then!"

"Ok!" She smiled "I'll just use the toilet. Hang on"

I watched her walk away and I pinched myself. Stop being a perv. I had cooking to do. 

There was a knock on the door as I cracked the eggs into a bowl. I quickly wiped my hands and went over to the door. I opened it and my good mood went as I stared into the face of my ex.

"What do you want?" I hissed "You aren't allowed to be here. How the hell did you get in?"

Eujin smirked and forced her way into my house "I have my ways baby"

"Get the fuck out of my house!" I said grabbing the top of her arm "Or shall I call the police?"

"You wouldn't call the police on me," She said pressing herself against me "You love me"