Chapter 2

Y/n pov

Christopher was talking with his mom he called us cats. He was embarrest with his mom rubbed the back of his head he I think kissed the phone as a goodbye kiss. When he hung up we jumped down from our spot on the roof to in front of him sitting on the railing. Christopher was now looking at us Sonic said," Take a good look I'm a hedgehog not a cat!" I sighed crossing my arms," I'm not a cat either Sonic."

Christopher said," Uh I know don't be mad. You see my mom wouldn't understand." Sonic asked," Why wouldn't she?" I face palmed and Christopher answered," Well first of all she knows I wouldn't risk diving into the pool in the middle of the night just to save a little heghoge." While saying little heghoge he I guess showed how small they are Sonic and I asked questioningly," Really?"

We looked at each other before looking at Christopher he said," What else could I say to her? I couldn't tell her that I saved a blue and m/c talking heghoges that reminds me. When did you guys learn to talk Sonic and Y/n?"

Sonic answered," Good question unfortunately I don't have a very good answer because I don't remember." I nodded," Yeah I don't remember either sorry Christopher." Then the phone in his hand started ringing he answered," Hello?"

A voice spoke in response," Chris! Is everything all right?" Christopher said," Hey dad how are you?" His dad answered," I'm fine but your mother just called and told me that you made a emergency rescue last night! I guess our security system can't protect against stray cats that want to go out on a moon light swim. Chris I know you like animals but what you did was dangerous. Were you hurt? Did the cats scratch you while you were trying to save them?"

I decided to see Sonic's reaction to this,' I'm okay with this I guess.' I looked at him I could barely contain my laughter from his face I smiled. I looked back at Christopher he answered shaking his head once," Mm mm. No scratches at all! I'm fine dad honest I am! It wasn't even that big of a deal."

He looked at us," After I jumped in and helped one of the cats the other cat followed swimming after me they both were really happy I could tell!" I looked at Sonic who was looking away messing with his right ear then looked back at Chris. His dad answered," Yeah. I got yea yeah." Chris continues," Besides I could just get Grandpa, Ella, or Mr. Tanaka if I needed too. Don't worry dad they're taking good care of me."

His dad said," Yeah better be! Listen Chris I got a important meeting to go to you can call me anytime that you need anything and no more late night swims. Promise!" Chris answered," Okay dad promise! See yea soon!" He ended the call and looked at us. He blushed I was confused why til I looked at Sonic I laughed then elbowed him lightly.

Chris then gasped and said," Oh I almost forgot you guys must be pretty hungry? I was thinking you guys might like something to eat?" Sonic answered," Yeah I might go for something." Sonic and I said at the same time," What's on the menu?" We looked at each other I quickly look at Chris he said," I looked up hedgehogs on the internet and found the perfect thing!"

He had a bowl of something in front of us we both took one put in our mouth and started chewing." I winced and gagged while Sonic yelled," What is this!?" Chris answered calmly," Cat food." Sonic said," Yuck! No wonder it tastes like it has cat in it!" I nodded Chris said," The website that I went to said that most hedgehogs love cat food. I guess that doesn't go for all hedgehogs." I glared at the cat food with disgust. Chris then said," I can get you a bowl of crickets?" I flinched Sonic then smacked the bowl away stood up picked me up bridal style and jumped to a near by tree.

My face grew warm I heard Chris say," No please don't run away!" I looked back at Chris next Sonic he had looked back at him and said," Sorry kid but crickets don't do it for me plus Y/N." Chris paused then said," I'll get you whatever you want just don't go!"