Chapter fourteen

Y/n pov

We are being taken on a cruise by Chris not knowing how long this will take. Sonic hated it when we all realized it would take 4 days to get to the Glaciers. Sonic was going nuts while we were all chatting noticing Sonic running back and forth past us restless. We made a few comments before I sigh getting up from the couch. I calmly stand in his way Sonic skidding to a stop in front of me. I said calmly," Come on Sonic we're going on a walk. Let's go."

I grab his arm dragging along with me as we walk Sonic he said confused," Where?" I retort serious," Around the ship where else." Sonic gave a nervous look back to everyone else I pause remembering Chara was looking for Amy. I stopped at the door to outside yelled back to Amy," Hey Amy. Chara was looking for you. He's in his room." Amy responded happily," Really?" I didn't get the chance to answer Amy already gone from where she was. I continued dragging Sonic outside closing the door behind us. I let go saying nonchalantly," Come on Sonic." I start walking again Sonic hesitates but follows after me. He asks again curious," Where we going?"

I answered relaxed looking back at him giving him a smile," You'll see." We both grab a lounge chair carrying them up to the top part of the boat sitting the chairs down. Sonic asked confused," What's with the chairs?" I answered sitting back into the chair," See for yourself." Sonic raised a eyebrow giving me a suspicious look, but he does as told. Sonic sees all the stars and the moon with the quiet sounds of the waves from below. I say happily," Isn't it beautiful? You won't get a view like this back at Chris' house. And with the ocean noises it's nice."

Sonic nods looking over to Y/n seeing her looking happy and relaxed staring up at the sky. Sonic looks back up at the sky the stars twinkling beautifully. I called getting his attention," Hey Sonic?" Sonic answered simply," Yeah?" I ask hopeful," Do you think you can at least try to enjoy the boat ride? We probably won't get to do something like this again." Sonic thinks to himself before answering uncertain," I'll... try. No promises though." I said happily getting comfortable," That's all I ask Sonic. Besides everyone needs to relax or you'll get really crabby."

We sat in silence enjoying the quiet of the boat the only sound beinging the waves and the gentle rocking of the boat. I am slowly lulled to sleep relaxed falling fast asleep.

3rd point pov

Sonic thought about some things for a while Sonic asked," Y/n?" Sonic waited for Y/n to hum or give him a response getting neither. Sonic called again sitting up," Y/n?" He still got no response he got up walking over to see her asleep a peaceful look on her face. Sonic hesitates not wanting to wake her up. Sonic carefully picked up Y/n still not wanting to wake her walks to her room. Sonic tucks her in her bed quietly leaving
Y/n to sleep. Sonic went back grabbing the chairs putting them back where they were.

~

Y/n pov

I woke up the next morning refreshed in my room. I was confused at first until I connected the dots finding it sweet he took me back to my room. I get out of bed going out to see Sonic doing better. But, it only lasted for a day and a half before Sonic became restless again. I thought it was a good start for Sonic fighting Eggman all the time. Chris gave into Sonic being a bit gulible when it comes to Sonic. Especially since Sonic had started faking being sick.

Sonic is happy about leaving showing everyone he's perfectly fine. Chara wasn't doing any better getting bored running out of things to do on the ship. Amy was annoyed realizing Sonic was faking the whole time. What suprised everyone is when old people came out trapping Sonic starting to pet him. Tails asked confused," What's going on?" Tanaka said bowing coming out of no where," Good morning, nice day." Chris asked him why he and all these people are here.

Tanaka answered nonchalantly," These people are joining us from the Silver Star Retirement Home. It is Mr. Thorndike's hope that you and your friends will learn from them. They will be your couches you see." Chris questions confused," Couches?" Amy asked curious," But what will they be couching us on?" Mr. Tanaka answered simply," On how to relax. They have all worked hard for many years, and now the time has come for them to relax. They will teach you as well." Chris refused just wanting the plane to take Sonic home.

This launches Tanaka into a rant about warriors which I tuned out finding him being a bit of a hypocrite about relaxing. Poor Sonic is left behind Sonic yelling for the plane desperately wanting it to come back. It never came back for Sonic much to his dismay. Everyone is being taught about relaxing. I got to enjoy watching Sonic trying to launch himself to shore. I eventually decided to enjoy in thinking it would be good exercise and fun splashing in the water every time his face being hilarious before the crash into water.

I heard Chara is hiding from Amy playing hide n seek with her, Cream, and Cheese. Amy had convinced him to play with them after he said no at first and got the kicked puppy looks from the three. Eventually Sonic gave up, or so I thought he did. Sonic got Chara involved with Sonic's begging him to help him. In the end Sonic got caught Chara calmly threw Sonic the boat blaming Sonic. Amy was angry to hear Sonic forced him into this ready to beat him with her hammer. Sonic ran up his pole out of her reach. Amy yelling up at Sonic then hitting the pole when he refused to come down scaring poor Cream and Cheese.

That's when Eggman came saving Sonic probably from death Amy sitting on him ready to wack him with her hammer. Sonic is happy to see them teasing them. The fighting started when we got to a Glacier. Of course Sonic forgot ice is slippery Eggman having fun with him. A old woman helping Sonic through words and Ella came to help having been chasing Bokkun in the X Tornado. Ella sent Eggman flying using the plane defeating Eggman.

Bokkun came to me crying having seen me. Bokkun whimpered out hugging me," Please Y/n. Please play with me. I promise I won't have anything explode." I gave him a suspicious look Bokkun said with pleading eyes dragging it out," Please." I sigh giving in saying seriously," Okay, but you better keep your promise Bokkun or your gone." Bokkun cheers happily backing off me to dance happily with a big smile. Later, everyone is comfortable I'm playing with a happy Bokkun.

I could see Sonic in the shade of the X Tornado chilling. Cream and Cheese join in with us playing a game together.