13

I woke up to the sounds of rain drops hitting the window and tried to bury my head back under the blankets so I could find sleep once more.

But it wasn't a blanket that was keeping me warm.

"Good morning."

I closed my eyes and smiled as I kept my head down shyly. "Good morning."

I began pulling my body away from his when he held me still. "No" he whined, "I'm too comfortable to let you go yet."

I had to agree, I too was extremely comfy so I allowed his hold to remain.

"Go back to sleep."

"I can't." I giggled at his groggy sounding voice. "I'm wide awake."

"Fine." He kissed my hair.

This small action woke me up even further.

"I bet everyone is already up." I mused.

"My friends had to go back last night, it's a pack thing." He mumbled.

"A pack thing?" I asked.

His body tended before he answered. "Uh, Y-Yeah, I don't know if you know this or not but I'm in a fraternity, PAK and my brothers and I are close like a wolf pack, we even howl sometimes."

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Why is that so funny?" He asked.

I shrugged, I'm just trying to imagine grown men howling.

He lowered his head, "I hear it's quite a turn on."

My entire body heated up as my female parts began to throb with want.

Now it was his turn to laugh. "Are you hungry?" He asked.

I didn't want to admit it but of course my stomach decided to let out an embarrassing grumble. We both got up and went downstairs exactly as we were.

"Where is everybody?" I wondered out loud.

"Well I told you my guys left." He commented then pointed out a paper on the front door. "What's that?"

I walked over and pulled it off of the door.

'H, sorry but We had to leave early... Mariah's mom wanted her home last night and I left with Vance. Don't worry about getting home, my cousin will take you. H you are in the best hands, he will protect and keep you safe from anything, trust me. Have fun and don't overthink everything. Call us when you get home. -XO Elise'

"Well it looks like my friends abandoned me."

"Don't say that, I'm sure they would much rather be here instead of wherever they are." Braxton said. "How about I make us some breakfast and you go and relax."

I shook my head, "I'll help."

"Are you sure?"

I nodded, "I like cooking, my mom says it's calming."

"Tell me more about yourself." He insisted, so together we worked on breakfast and talked about, everything.

After our simple breakfast of waffles and bacon I went upstairs to pack.

"What are you doing?"

I turned to find Braxton standing with his hands on the top of the doorframe...emphasizing his height.

"Just packing, I don't want you to have to wait on me when you're ready to go."

"I don't plan on leaving anytime soon, I just want to relax before I have to go back to the school and work." He said, "unless...you want to leave already, I won't keep you here against your will." He added with a handsome smile.