23

"I really have to go." I smiled as I kissed his lips.

I was getting really use to his mouth against mine and wouldn't mind if he left it there permanently.

"I want you to stay." He grumbled.

"Yeah well I'm probably in enough trouble with my parents as it is, so I really need to get up from this bed before you tempt me to stay longer."

His hands traveled down to my butt and his mouth kissed mine lazily, but when he removed his mouth to begin working on my neck I managed to shake the lust away, "that is the exact sort of temptation I was literally just talking about...plus don't you have class?"

"Can I see you tonight?" He asked in an attempt to avoid my question.

"I have to meet up with Elise." I reminded him.

"Well how about this weekend, it's Thursday today but what if we take off tomorrow... we could go to the lake house."

I smiled, it was already mid September and the air was much cooler than when we first went to the lake house.

"I know it's too cold to go into the lake but I promise there is a ton of other things we can do." He added as if reading my mind.

"Fine I'll go with you this weekend IF you can find me a ride home."

He smiled, "well get dressed and I'll take you."

I got up and pulled my jeans back on, "yeah you can't take me." I said. "For one my parents are probably gonna flip out on me, and for some reason I have a feeling my boyfriend might get protective and we don't need your wolf coming out."

He chuckled and shook his head. "I do have more control than you're giving me."

"Also I don't want you anywhere near my sister."

"Gorgeous I told you I was never interested in her, I only wanted to talk about you." He sighed.

"I know...and I believe you handsome." I said softly as I walked up to him, "but I'm trying to see her one on one first, I've apologized already but I'm pretty sure I need to do it in person."

He wrapped his arms around me before kissing my lips once more, "you don't have anything to be jealous of when it comes to other women Harper...But if you don't want me coming with you... I want you to take my car."

I shook my head in protest.

"Please, gorgeous you aren't the only one of us that gets jealous." He filled me in, "and I don't want to imagine another guy taking you home."

"But I can't take your car."

"Why?" He asked cooly.

"Because it's yours, plus what will you drive to get to your classes today or check on the pack?"

He smiled, "I have other vehicles."

I shook my head, of course HE would have more than one mode of transportation. I then held my hand out to him and he kissed my nose before walking over to his desk and picking up a set of keys.

Together we left his room and got into the elevator.

"Also you should get better security." I said, "in a house full of werewolves it was more than easy to just walk into this place and go right up to your room."

"Nobody stopped you?" He asked.

"Nobody stopped me." I clarified, I felt a little bad now. "But don't be too harsh on any of your guys, I'm sure they saw me and knew I was more than likely here for someone."