Q/A

So let me apologize as this isn't a new chapter. But as so many of you have asked me quiet a few questions I felt I should address the ones asked most frequently, as well as throw in a few Authors Notes to help clear some stuff up.

Q: What is a Fraternity/Sorority?
A: I suppose I could be a complete twat and just say...Google it. lol but I'm not that mean. Fraternity/Sorority are (greek) organizations that are synonymous with Colleges/Universities. Anyone can pledge a fraternity/sorority but only a few are hand selected to actually be accepted into the fraternity/sorority. Much like most organizations; fraternities/sororities help out the community and their school, but it isn't uncommon for fraternities/sororities to be known to party (most not all). Each Fraternity/Sorority has a house (headquarter) in which the brothers/sisters live. Fraternities (Frats) are for guys, Sororities are for girls.

Q: Is Harper a Midget?
A: No, she's just extremely short. Yes there really are people who aren't in middle school that are that short. I myself am 32 years old and am 5ft even. Technically to be a legally registered dwarf she would have to be 4'10 or lower, so she's just barely NOT a dwarf. And yes I understand that in the very first chapter I put in that Harper is 4'10 and 1/4 I have to point out that she was an eighth grader in middle school, she still had a little to grow.

Q: Is Patrick's mate Harper's sister?
A: this question was obviously asked before the big reveal, but I have to point out that PATRICK KNEW VAL. Remember back in the very first chapter it is revealed that Valerie once tried to stop the bullies from picking on Harper (Val was in eighth grade and Harper and Patrick were in sixth grade), the main bully was PATRICK and though I didn't write it I thought it would have been obvious. Yes Val is older than Harper and Patrick, but only two years older.

Q: Is there going to be a sequel?
A: YES... in fact there will be 3 stories tied into this one coming out soon.

Q: Is Harper a werewolf?
A: Not that we know of

Q: Is there any way that Braxton can turn/change Harper into a werewolf?
A: No, my werewolves have to be born (not bitten). If a werewolf were to bite a human, a feeding frenzy would ensue and the werewolf would simply maul the human beyond recognition and therefore nothing would be left to turn. The OBVIOUS exception is the marking during the mating. As Mates perform their mating the Male wolf will bite his mate only to mark her. The Marking is driven solely by the love of the inner wolf for their mate and therefore can hold back the animal instinct to rip and shred.

Q: Can Harper have Braxton's baby?
A: Yes, but because his genes are stronger (due to their supernatural state) they would be the dominant genes an therefore any kids that they do have (if they have any) will ALL be werewolves.

Q: How come Girls can't mark guys?
A: To specify, female werewolves CAN mark their mates, and if their mates are human they DO mark their mates. But it's usually only the Male Werewolves that are extremely territorial and therefore are the ones that do the marking. No Human can mark their mate.

A/N: I can't believe how many of you showed so much sympathy toward Patrick and yet so much hatred toward Mariah. While everyone is entitled to their own options, this seriously threw me for a loop. But I respect it.

A/N: Both Vance and Elise have lost their Wolves physically, they are still there internally but unfortunately they cannot access them until the wolves come back under extreme circumstances. This will effect them in various ways. And as stated before even though their wolf gene may be dormant at the moment, any children they may have will be born werewolves as their genetic coding is still intact and will therefore be passed down to any children's they may have, if they have any.

A/N: Any references to One Direction or 5SoS were merely coincidental as I have never and will never listen to their music. No offense to either groups or their fans, they just aren't my cup of Tea. (Sorry in advance to anyone who takes offense)

A/N: Regina the Sorority leader was NOT named after Regina George from Mean Girls. Seriously you guys are incorrigible with this, so much so that I've honestly thought about going back and just changing the name of the character to Phyllis or Helga or something...but then I would have to also explain the endless comments on "plastics" and "making fetch happen."
This story has been edited completely and I have changed Regina to Kimmy.

A/N: Also you guys love to point out how unrealistic the height of Harper or Braxton are. It's a book guys, all make believe and full of fun...but I find it funny that in a book about werewolves the thing that you point out as "unreal" is their height, it may not be normal to you but believe it or not, there really are people that short/tall... I can honestly say that as a 5ft grown woman my son's father is 6ft4in so yes there was a height difference but it is real and couples like us are out there.

Meh, I hope I answered some of your questions and helped open your eyes about other things. If you have any other questions please feel free to leave them in a comment, I will do my best to answer them. And I hope you're all looking forward to the upcoming stories.