29

"Victoria's Secret." Elise smiled, "home to everything sexy and sultry, if you can't find something here then I give up." She teased.

As we walked the store I actually found a few bras I liked and thankfully found my size, then we made our way to the panties.

"Ugh, now is where we get down to business, for staters we're keeping you away from the briefs and going to get you into sexy grown up undies." She said as she picked up an extremely risqué set of panties, "this is a thong."

I snatched it out of her hand, "this is a big NO."

She laughed and I went to put the underwear back before we were interrupted.

"Oh shit..."Elise sounded, "It's Mariah."

I looked up and found her on the other side of the store...but she didn't look to be buying anything really, mostly just walking around and browsing.

"Just ignore her." Elise said.

But I felt bad and shook my head, "Hey...Mariah." I sounded getting her attention.

There was something off about her, but I couldn't place it.

"Hey." I said again and she gave me a barely there smile.

"Hey guys...weird running into here." She said as she took note of the contents in my hand.

I looked down at the lace underwear still in my hand and quickly put it down back where it belonged.

"So you can shop but can't talk to your friends anymore?"

"I-it's not like that." She said almost weakly.

That's what was diferent about her...she looked drained, tired or something...but her usually bubbly personality was all but gone now.

"Mariah..." I said getting her attention again, "What's wrong?"

"Yeah you kind look like shit Ry." Elise put in.

She took defense to her comment though. "There isn't shit wrong, I tried and you two just ignored me...whatever, I'm out."

I could feel that something wasn't right, "No...don't...-"

"Just leave her...let her go." Elise said but even she could see something was going on, and Ellie couldn't hide her concern now.

Mariah stared at Elise like she wanted to say something but thought better of it as she stomped away angrily out of the store.

_____

After we left the mall I asked Ellie to make just one more stop...a drug store.

"What are you looking for?" She asked as I made my way through the store with determination now.

I gave her a look.

"Oh... those are back here." She informed me knowingly.

We walked to the proper aisle and I was soon faced with countless brands, styles and sizes of condoms.

I stared curiously at them, a slight sense of anxietywas filling me now...what if I get the wrong size...if it's too big he may feel inadequate, too small and they'd be useless. Do I need ribbed for her pleasure, what about his pleasure?

"Why are there so many?" I asked confused.

Elise simply shrugged, "different ones do different stuff."

"H-how do i know which size to get."

Elise went red, I don't think I've ever seen her blush so much in our entire friendship than I have today.

"Well I don't know what size he uses!"

I hadn't exactly seen Braxton's penis, but in the heat of the moment when I stayed with him I sort of felt it. "I mean, it's kind of-"

"DO NOT FINISH THAT STATEMENT!" She growled.

"Fine." I shook my head, I looked around and finally decided that Braxton seems like the kind of guy who would have at least one condom on him, "let's just go, this is way too overwhelming."

When I finally got home I went straight upstairs to pack for my weekend away with Braxton.

I decided to give the hot pants a shot, Elise said the underwear I'd chosen were called "boy shorts or cheekies." I didn't want anything that had too much lace, satin, or silk, so these were the best alternative even though a couple of them were lace trimmed.

But it wasn't a huge change for me, as I'd feel like I was walking around in shorts...albeit much shorter shorts than I'd normally wear as half my butt would literally be hanging out...but that's what made them sexier than my previous briefs.

I packed one bag, two comfy outfits of jeans and sweaters, two sets of undergarments, socks, boots, books, my charger, makeup and toiletries, and lastly I threw a dress in there just in case with a simple pair of heels.

When I was all packed and ready to go I sent Braxton a text (I don't like to call in case he's in class or a pack meeting) and he text back immediately.

[Braxton: alright gorgeous, on my way.]

I went downstairs and found my mom in the kitchen removing peas from their pods.

"Hey mom."

"Hey sweetie, what have you been up to today?" She asked.

"I had brunch with Braxton's mom and then Elise and I went to the mall."

"That sounds nice." She said as she continued with the peas.

"Anyways, I was coming down to say I'll be gone all weekend, Braxton and I are going out of town for a few days."

Her head snapped up and she looked like she wanted to say something but held back, "very well then, but, you'll be back home and ready for school on Monday right?"

Monday's a teacher holiday...but I'll be home Monday night."

She nodded, "right, uh...well be safe Harper...and use good judgment."

I rolled my eyes, "I'm a virgin, not an idiot mom...plus Braxton would never make me do something i'm not ready for."

Nothing else was said and thankfully the door bell sounded. I went to open the door, Braxton stepped in and greeted my mother warmly.

"Hello Braxton," she said sweetly, as if we weren't just having a conversation concerning him only moments ago. "I want you two to drive safe you hear me?"

"We will ma'am, I can promise you that your daughter will be very well taken care of."

I put on my jacket and grabbed my bag before Braxton came over and insisted he take it, we told my mother goodbye and went on our way.