Prologue

I watched the trees pass by in fast speed outside the cab window. Gray, gloomy clouds covered the blue sky including the sun. I wonder why father sent me and Yui to live somewhere to a unknown location. He told us we will be living with his close relatives, but in those brown eyes I knew he was lying. I thought I was loved by the church and father until I found out they were only using me because I could see the future, past or present. It's clear to me that I'm alone in this world, no family, no friends, or anybody that cares about me.

"We're here." The cab driver announced and me and Yui both got out of the car. I walked towards the driver's door and handed him money that father gave us. "Here you go, sir." I said. I then walked towards the trunk and took my luggages out before closing the trunk. I moved out of the road and the cab drives off. I felt fear around him, but I brushed it off and turned around to see a gothic looking mansion. I was staring at it until Yui asked a question that's not really important. "Why did father even bring you with me anyway?" I then looked at her. She has blonde shoulder length curly hair with a three pink flower clips. Her pink eyes shows anger and annoyance. She wears a pink sweater, grey shorts and black boots that stops under her knees.

Before I could answer her question drops of water started to pour down from the sky. Yui then squealed and we both ran towards the entrance before we get soaked. "Ugh, this is the worse day ever!" She whined, but I stayed quiet and put on my black fluffy jacket to keep me warm. "We better get inside or we both might get hyperthermia." I said, I then grabbed the door knobbed and then a sudden flash came through my mind. I breath heavily and looked around me to see 6 figures surrounded me in a circle. I couldn't see their faces, but their eyes glow in different colors. One blue, two red, one purple and two green staring right at me. They then came closer and I quickly took my hand off the knob shaking. "Seriously?" Yui said and grabbed the knob. "Yui, do-" Before I could finish she then opened the door and walked inside.

"I swear this girl is gonna get in trouble." I told myself and walked in. The door closed behind me and I looked around guessing the entrance, but no sign of Yui. "Where is that brat?" I looked around for her until I heard a shout coming from a room. I ran towards the sound and barged in to see Yui being pinned by the red haired boy wearing a uniform. "W-what are you doing?" She asked shivering. "Well, I'm claiming you." He then licked her neck and I quickly pulled her away before he could do more damage. "Hey!" He looked at me and I moved Yui behind me. "Ayato, what is all this commotion?" We both turned our heads to the source of the voice.

A blue haired glasses boy looked at us. He wears the same uniform, but more formal. "This is not a place for you to do such activities." He said. "Ugh, such a buzzkill Reiji and it's Ore-sama!" He shouted. "Who are they?" Yui asked me. "Don't ask me questions that's difficult to answer, Yui and you should be thankful." I replied with a little authority. "Ayato, who are they?" The glasses boy named Reiji asked. "My name is Iris and this is my Step-sister Yui Komori." I replied to him. "Ayato, why wasn't I informed about their arrival?" He asked Ayato again. "Psh, I don't know! I just woke up, besides pancake and little butterfly appeared out of nowhere." He shrugged. "PANCAKE?!?! Why is her name little butterfly and mine pancake?!?!" She shouted at him and which I have to cover my ear, but the name sounds familiar to me.

"Because you have no ass or breast and I call her butterfly because of the butterfly on her hair." He explained which I totally agreed cause she's flat. "I see. Who sent you here?" He asked looking at us. "Mind if we sit first?" I asked him. "Please sit" I than sat down and Yui sat on the couch. "We-" I was cut off by a chuckle. "Hmhmhm, what do we have here? Two delicious mortals~" he licked his lips slowly starring at us. His eyes are green, red hair like the red head, wears the same uniform, but wearing a fedora. His eyes are the same from that vision I saw, but they're not glowing. I looked at the other two who's eyes are green and red. I started thinking about the vision, but I got distracted by Yui. "You taste delicious bitch-Chan~" The fedora man said licking his lips. "Let me try." A purple head boy licked her ear making her cover her cheek and ear. "She does taste delicious." He agreed.