Chapter 8

I woke from my bed and felt myself holding something. I sat up slowly and looked at my hand to see a knife. The blade is black as the handle is light blue. I moved my thumb away showing a dragon symbol.

"How did this...nevermind." I placed the blade inside my nightstand and closed it.

I sat up and started to stretch. I heard a knock on the door and walked towards it. I opened the door revealing Kanato holding a bouquet of flowers and of course the teddy bear.

"Iris-nee, will you help me with this?" He asked giving me the creepy smile, but I found it cute.

"Okay, but let me change." I smiled and walked towards my closet.

I picked up my outfit for the day and walked towards the bathroom changing. I threw my night gown in the hamper and walked out grabbing the flowers from Kanato.

"Alright, lead the way." I said to him as he walked away.

I followed after and went outside heading towards the dark foggy forest. I didn't pay much attention to the danger since I didn't have much to do. We stopped in front of a grave and Kanato put his bear on it as he grabbed the bouquet flowers from my hands.

"Here you go, mother." He says placing the bouquet of flowers in front of the tombstone.

I was confused and looked over his shoulder to see Cordelia's name on the tombstone. I then rustling sounds from the trees and looked, but saw no one.

"I love graveyards. They're quiet and so peaceful, don't you agree." Kanato looked at me and I looked back at him.

"Of course. It's where our love ones are always buried to be rested and have peace." I smiled looking around the graveyards.

"I couldn't agree more." He then slowly walked towards me as I looked at him.

"Uh...Kanato?" I looked at him backing away.

"It's really fun seeing your face. Fear flowing between your body."

"I'm not afraid. I just don't want to hurt you." I felt my blood rushing everywhere making me ready to fight him.

"Your just a mortal and you can't hurt a vampire. Your slow and weak." He taunted.

"Kanato, teddy is calling you." He turned his head as I quickly ran towards the mansion.

I knew that Kanato would find me there easily so I just rubbed dirt around my clothes and climbed a tree. I stayed up there and looked down under me. Kanato appeared below me and looked around.

"Come out, come out wherever you are." He chanted and disappeared into thin air.

I sighed in relief and jumped down. Landing safely on the ground. I walked back into the house and climbed up the vine window. I lay on my bed and go into a deep thought.

Sorry if it's a short story I'll try my best