Chapter 3

I woke up slowly feeling a pain on my cheek. I touched my cheek and whimpered in pain. I heard footsteps run down the hall way and Yuma barged in.

"You alright?" He asked concerned and I touched my cheek, but he grabbed my wrist before I could.

"Don't. It will hurt sting you." His eyes show concern and worry which is confusing.

"Sorry about what my brother hitting you. He didn't meant to." I nodded and he carried me bridal style.

He walked down the stairs and entered a room. He sat me down on the counter and walked towards the fridge.

"Why did you come here?" He asked.

"I came here for my sister." I answered.

He looked at me and closed the fridge. He walked towards me then pat an ice pack on my cheek causing me to wince and look away. He grabbed my chin and moved it back in place.

"Stay still." He said sternly and began patting it gently.

I wince again and held onto his wrist which holding my chin. He slowly did it gently and I kept my eyes closed. I felt him patting slower and slower. The patting stopped and I opened my eyes slowly to see his face closer to mine. We stared into each other and the door opened slowly as I quickly grabbed the ice pack placing it on my cheek which caused me to wince because of the cold. We looked at the door to see Azusa.

"What are...you guys doing?" He asked looking at both of us.

"Yuma helped me with my cheek."

"Are you...alright?" He asked and I nodded smiling at home which caused him to blush and Yuma to growl walking away from me.

"Ruki says...to get...ready for school." I nodded and jumped down.

"Do I have to go?" I asked.

"Ask Ruki...I think he will...let you." I nodded and placed the ice pack on the counter before walking out the room.

I stopped and turned to face Yuma.

"Thank you for the ice pack." I smiled at him and left to find Ruki.

I knocked to a random door and it opened revealing Ruki.

"Ahh, are you alright? Does your cheek still hurt?" He asked with the same concerned tone.

"Yeah, it might leave a bruise, other then that I'm fine. Thanks for asking." I smiled and he smiled back.

"Do you need anything?"

"I would like to ask if I could go to school today."

"I can't possibly let you go to school nor would I ever let your sister as well."

"Why?" I asked.

"Reasons." He said and I looked down.

"O-oh...Alright I guess. Thanks for letting me know." I looked at him and gave him a smile before leaving.

"Fine, you could go to school." I ran back to him and hugged him.

"Thank you! thank you!" I said and let go before running off to my room laughing.

I could see my brothers again!

Ruki POV

I watched as she ran off and laughed. I couldn't help, but smile. She really does love school. I won't blame her for loving it since there's people she could talk too.

Sakamaki POV

The Sakamakis' got ready for school. They haven't been the same since Dru had ran away to save Yui. They where so worried that she might never come back to them. Once they arrived at school it has been the same routine. Girls would try to get their attention and they would just walk like no one is there. The screams became louder and they all turned to see another limo which made them curios of who it is. Three boys appeared and walking out the limo. Subaru sniffed the air smelling the same scent at the cliff.

"It's them." He says and the brothers glared at the four boys.

One of them then held his hand out in front of the door as the hand emerged from the limo. The brothers looked confused and soon was stunned when Dru was out the limo.

"Little butterfly." Ayato said as Dru snapped her head at their direction.

"Guys!" She shouted and ran towards them.

She then hugged them and they hugged her back. The three glared at them, but they could see that she was happy.

"Don't you dare run off like that. Got it?" Subaru looked at her and she nodded smiling.

Shuu noticed her cheek bruised up which causes him to grab her wrist and touched her cheek causing her to wince. Shuu began to see red and was about to attack the three, but Dru held him back.

"You bitches hurt her!! I will fucking kill you! You hear me!! I will fucking kill you!!" He cursed at them.

"Shuu, What are you talking about?" Reiji asked and Shuu turned Dru to face them and moved her head gently showing a big purple on her cheek.

They growled angrily and was about to charged them, but Dru stood in front of them with her hands open.

"Move." Shuu said angrily and she shook her head.

"Dru, move." He said again.

"No! Calm down guys."

"Calm down? YOU WANT US TO CALM DOWN WHEN THEY FUCKING HIT YOU!!" Ayato shouted.

"It was an accident."

"Accident?! Your cheek is purple and you call that an accident?!" Reiji shouted and everyone watched interested on what was going on.

"Please, calm down." She pleaded.

"They fucking hurt you Dru and you forgave them. Teddy and I won't allow such thing." Kanato shook his head.

"I attacked them first."

"If you attacked them first then you have rights. They shouldn't have hit you." Laito glared at the three.

"You would do the same. If I was someone else you would do the same wouldn't you?" She asked.

"No, we won't." Reiji pushed his glasses up.

"So when your not angry and couldn't control it you won't hit another girl?" They all we're stunned and looked down.

"You guys have the same anger and the same species. You both are the same. You consider each other different because of what you act, your appearance or blood, but everyone is the same in some way. So don't tell me that your different from each other cause all of you are much more alike then you thought."  She looked at all of them.

"Damn, She has a point." The brown haired boy said.

"So calm down and let me introduce you to the Mukami brothers. This is Ruki, Kou and Yuma. Azusa is at the mansion with Yui as much as I don't want to leave her, they don't want to let her go." I said to them.

"Fuck Yui! We will take you instead." Subaru grabbed her hand.

"I don't think so." Kou then grabbed mher other hand.

"Let her go. You have Yui. You won't need her." Subaru glared and pulled her towards them.

"So? You won't take her away from us."  Kou pulled her towards him.

They kept pulling her until she had enough of the argument.

"THATS ENOUGH!" She shouted that everyone felt the earth rumble.

"I have enough of such childish acts! You guys are acting like 5 years old over a piece of lollipop and I won't tolerate such behavior! You guys are older men now and you all have a brain of a child. What is wrong with all of you." She walked passed the brothers and towards the school with anger and darkness radiating around her.