Chapter 2

We sat at inside the limo as it drives to the mansion from school. I still keep remembering the 4 dark figures. They said some lines that I simply can't get rid of it. Darkness shall rise. The butterfly shall die. Her blood shall make our king rise with such power. I stayed staring at my feet remembering those lines. What do they mean by butterfly? Who's the king?

Questions flooded in my mind like a water fall. Until I became drowsy all of a sudden. I yawned and fell asleep. I opened my eyes to see myself at the water fall, but this time it's dark out. I looked at the side to see the same table and chairs with a tray of tea, but no one is sitting down. I walked towards the table and touched the tea and felt it still warm. The same butterfly then flew by and went inside the forest.

"Well this is becoming a routine." I muttered and followed the butterfly. The butterfly then vanished flying up towards the sky as I stopped in front a cabin with smoke coming out of the chimney.

I walked towards the door and knocked on it three times. I heard someone said come in at the other side. I slowly opened the door and peeked inside to see the woman from before sitting on a rocking chair while knitting a scarf as she sit next to a fire place warming herself up. I walked inside and closed the door not to disturb her.

"I see you entered, night school." She smiles and looked up at me. I looked down to see myself in my uniform.

"Ya, I made some friends as well." I smiled back. She went back from knitting and I looked around the cabin.

The whole place was so clean with all the beautiful furniture. On top of the fireplace was a few pictures and most of them contain the woman and a little baby. I kept looking at them until she said.

"That's my daughter, my little butterfly. You know she looks just like you." She stood up from her rocking chair and stood next to me picking the picture up.

She smiled from the picture and caresses her fingers gently. Her smile then faded as she hugged the picture and a single tear slid down from her cheek landing on the floor.

"She is about your age now. Such beauty." The way she says it makes me sad. I then asked her which is really stupid.

"What happened to her?" I looked at and she looked back at me before placing the picture back to the frame.

"Please sit down." She sat on the blue couch in front of the fire place and I did the same.

"Let us start at the beginning. My daughter's real name is Dru which means Vision in Greek. She was so beautiful which makes my heart warm up. If you are asking why I named her like that is because she would always have tiny visions and she would show it to me sometimes and it makes me so happy until..." She then drifted off looking all sad.

"Until?" I asked her and she looked at me and smiled again. She held my hands and I felt warmth as she continues.

"Until she disappeared. One night I was holding my little butterfly. I became so tired all of a sudden that I placed her inside her crib. I was too tired that I passed out next to her crib and the next day I opened my eyes...I stood up and looked in her crib to see her gone. The window balcony was opened and it was too late to catch up with the person who took her." Tears fell from her eyes.

"I'm sorry to hear that. Would you tell me your name?" I asked her.

"Iris, you might think I'm the Greek goddess of messenger and rainbow, but I am not. Just a normal thing. I was born in Greek, but I'm no goddess." She smiles. She seems to be telling the truth.

"I have a question I wanted to ask you, if you don't mind answering." She shook her head and gestured me to ask.

"Well there are these four dark figures with golden eyes and fangs. They said a line like 'Darkness shall rise. The butterfly shall die. Her blood shall make our king rise with such power.' Do you know what it means?" I looked at her and her eyes widen with fear.