Chapter 11

I slowly woke up from my bed and saw the beautiful sunrise shining as it rises from the trees. I slowly sat up and I noticed I was still wearing the same dress from last night. My birthday is getting closer and closer each day. I got up the bed and was relieved that it's Saturday today. I took a warm shower relieving my body.

I got out and put on my bathroom as I dried my hair with a towel. I walked out of the bathroom and towards the closet opening it. I grabbed some undergarments and choose clothes for me. I put on a red hoodie that shows my stomach as the logo said 'I bite, but don't bark', denim ripped jeans and holster white shoes. I walked outside my roams and roam the hallway.

I knew that the brothers where sleeping at this time of day. I walked downstairs and humming to myself as I roam the halls. I slowly opened the door at the front and stepped outside breathing the fresh air.

"What to do today." I thought to myself.

"They won't mind if I leave for a while." I shrugged and closed the door behind me as I start to walk towards the woods.

I love nature and nature loves me back I just know it. I hopped on to the falling log and balance myself as I go deeper to the woods. I the woods is the only spot that can make me calm. I closed my eyes breathing the air as I heard a twig snap. I opened my eyes quickly and looked around, but saw no one. I got up slowly and ran out of there cause I'm not one of those people in horror movies investigating.

If you see, hear or feel something bad, run like hell. I then made it through the gates and panted heavily. I looked behind me to see a dark mysterious figure staring back at me. I closed the gate and ran inside as I slammed the door shut still panting my hands was still on the door fearing if I let go that...thing would come in here.

"What are you doing?" I jumped up and turned my head to see Subaru who raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, it's just you." I sighed in relief as I slumped to the ground.

"You look like you seen a ghost and sweating like hell. What happened?" He asked.

I begin to tell him everything that knew except the other part like I'm Dru and I saw my mother only the parts that I have a feeling someone is stalking me.

"Have you had that feeling like someone is watching you?" He asked me.

"When I got here, yeah."

"Did you see who it was? Did you see his face?" I shook my head no.

"Reiji needs to know about this." I then heard my mother's voice.

'Don't only tell them who you really are and the danger you are in during your 18 birthday.'

"Iris." I snapped out of my mind and looked at Subaru.

"You have to tell Reiji. He needs to know." I shook my head no.

"I don't want him stressed out. Reiji has a lot of stuff on his plates and I don't want another problem adding. He already has a problem with my sister. I'll just tell him when the time comes." He nodded at me.

Subaru has been a good listener and it's nice talking to someone about this.

"Hey, Subaru?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you for listening to me. It really helps me knowing that your the only person who cared about me. Yes, the other brothers do, but mostly your the one who sticks to my problems and understand them more so thank you." I smiled at him as he turned his head away.

"Y-Yeah, whatever you s-say." He stutters.

I could tell that he was blushing and I giggled. I then yawned and blacked out.

Subaru POV

I then felt a weight on my shoulder and I looked to see Iris sleeping. She is so beautiful when she sleeps. She would sometimes snore softly which I find it cute. I slowly lifted her chin up a little and leaned in slowly.

"Ahem." I backed away and looked up to see Laito smiling at me.

It wasn't any kind of smile it's more of a yandere kind of smile.

"So...watcha doin' man?" He asked as his eyes twitch.

"None of your business hentai." I said to him.

"I'm sure it's my business considering she is our bride after all."

"You only find her attractive because of her body and so you could suck her blood." I growled.

I wouldn't even want him touching her cause I knew what happened to the others.

"Brother, why am I going to do that to her? She is after all far more beautiful then the other women I been with." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Will you be quiet she's sleeping."

"Since when did you care about her?" He asked and I slowly felt my face burn up.

"Well...uh....I uh." He then brought his ears out.

"Sorry, I can't hear you."

"Since when did you care about her?"

"Since she had arrived and became friends with almost everyone at school. I found her more precious then Bitch-Chan." He does have I point there.

"I agree on you with that."

"Will you two keep it down? Jeez your ruining my music...why the hell is she sleeping down there?" Shuu asked with his head poking out like a creep.

"She had a long run and we talked and she fell asleep."

"About?" Shuu asked.

"Some personal...things that men won't understand." I made some words up.

"Personal things that men won't understand meaning you won't understand as well." He walked downstairs and stood next to Laito.

"I agree on Shuu. What are you hiding?" I can't tell them her secret, she'll hate me if I did.

"I can't tell you guys. She will be the one telling you if she's comfortable to do so." I shrugged gently.

"Why not bring her upstairs first before she gets sick by sleeping on the floor, Subaru." I rolled my eyes and carried iris gently.

I swear is light as a feather. We then entered her room as I gently tuck her in the bed.

"Why does it feel like she's been mostly hanging out with you?" Laito asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"What I mean is, are you two going out or something?"

"No." I felt a pain on my chest when I said that.

"Oh ok. Good." He muttered the last part.

"Will you tell us some part of the story of what she told you?" Shuu looked at Iris.

"Can't. It's for her to say it. Not my job."

"Loyal much?" Laito rolled his eyes.

"Whatever." I then left her room followed by my brothers as Laito closed her door.