Buffy's story

Flashback to three years ago when she was twelve (they are all fifteen in this story)

It was October when Buffy felt unloved for the first time. She had over heard her mom arguing with her older brother.

"Gerald for the last time you can't make me love someone I don't love" their mom had yelled.

" she's you're daughter though, how can you not love her" Gerald yelled back.

"She in not my daughter if she loves sports, has no friends, or cries over her after who died at war" she screamed. Buffy was now in tears.

"How can you say that Ashlee," Gerald said bitterly while looking at me as mom gasped,"she loves you well probably not anymore, also I am sick and tired of you hitting her like she is your pinching bag so leave her alone."

"She is not gonna find out about this Gerald, and she never will because you aren't gonna tell her" she said in a normal voice.

"Oh really cause she is in the hallway right now about to cry" Gerald yelled.

Then her mom walked up to her and slapped her. Her mom has only punched and kicked her, she has never ever slapped her especially on the face.

Buffy did the only thing she could think of run. She had her backpack on her back and ran out the door.

Gerald had tried going after her but her mom had knocked him out.

She had come to this place called the spoon. But before she could walk in a boy ran into her, and they both fell down. He helped her up after he got up. He had a backpack on his back too, and he was a badly bruised up.

"Sorry" the boy said.

"It's okay" I barly said above a whisper.

"My names Marty by the way" he said a little more confident.

"Buffy" I said louder so he could hear better.

And so my first friendship began.