he did what

Buffy's mother's pov( Ha bet you didn't see that coming)

Okay I lnlw Buffy's hates me. For what I did to her I would hate me to but you only got half of the story. You see this is what really happened...

Flashback to three years ago of the full story...

" I am sorry boss I can't slap my daughter she may not know it , but I actually lover her" I explained to the boss of my work. I use to work at a bank, but now I at a work a child abuse center when I took this job I didn't knowco couldn't quit at any terms. Until I tried to quit.

" Then pretend you don't love her until I say understand" he commanded and asked im a jerkish way.

" How long do I have to do this" I asked.

" Until she gets married with the love of her life" he simply said im monotone.

" What happens of I tell her this is all part of my job" I asked with hope.

" Then you won't be able to live past forty" he started yelling.

" OK fine I will slap her are you happy huh cause she is going to hate me after this and most likely never forget or forgive me" I yelled back. Then I grabbed my stuff walked out and got in my car.

" If only you were here John I wouldn't have to work at this place like some other parents but they're happy about it why can't I be happy" I thought out loud to no one in particular.

End of flashback

Why did I quit my job at the bank cause Gerald and Buffy are twins they both take after they're dad. They ate both athletic and competitive like him. We all miss him. And Gerald is not dead he just isn't coming back home to us.

Buffy's pov

Oh my god Marty kissed me last night but , he kept on apologizing to me. But I saw the way he looked at me he actually did like me well we are only freshmen in high school anyways we will both warm up to the idea.

" Buffy I am really sorry for kissing you last night" he apologized for who know many times.

" Marty for the last time it's okay you were just caught up in the moment it's Bo big deal," I told him getting annoyed," now stop apologizing to me it's getting annoying."

" okay fine on one condition," he started," if you tell that Jonah kid I don't like Andi at all."

" I have already told that kid you don't like Andi though" I said getting furious," and he knows I don't play around he either listen to me or get hurt."

" Buffy chill out besides he isn't at school today, but that doesn't mean to go to his house and hurt him at any circumstances" he told her in a matter of factly tone.

" Alright, alright I won't hurt him," I said then muttered this last part," today that is."

" I heard that promise me you won't hurt him" he asked.

"........." I actually didn't say anything for the first time.

" Buffy promise me" he asked.

" You do realize what he put out on Twitter right?" I asked.

" No what did he put on Twitter" he asked curious.

" Well.... For starters he took a picture of you kissing me which only lasted thirty seconds, and said that I slept with you as in slept with you" I told him.

" never mind then hurt him, pit him a coma, or probably kill him too" I said not knowing where that came from.

" No problem with the killing at all see ya later Marty" I said then left to class.

Next time on living....

" I kissed you cause I liked you and now I can't fix tgis"

" I like you too.??"

" you put my boyfriend in a coma you stupid b***h"

" are you okay..??."