school and The Spoon

At school( cause apparently they still go to school and I forgot)

Buffy's pov

Marty, Tj, and I are in our first period which is my favorite cause it's gym class. And today is dodgeball day.

OH SHIT. Marty just almost hit me. I can't believe you had the decency to do that to me. Of all people.

"Marty I thought you said you wouldn't hit me" I said as I hit Gus. Who I have become friends with over the few years of high school at Grant.

"Well um I changed my mind" he said as I threw a ball at him that he just barely missed.

"I changed my mind too" I said as I hit him.

"OWWWWWWW BUFFY THAT HURT" he yelled as I could feel anger bubbling inside of him.

I didn't say norhing. Not cause I'm mad at him, but because that was the first time he yelled at me.

"Buffy I-I'm sorry for yelling at you please don't be mad I hate it when you are mad" he said pleading for my forgiveness.

"I'm not mad I swear" I said telling the truth.

Cyrus' pov

Math class aucks. I can't even pass the class. I literally got a D on my test oops.

After school

Still Cyrus' pov

We are at the spoon eating baby taters and milkshakes.
I am producing a tater theater until the Andi Mack walks in. Truth be told I never liked Andi she always seemed like a bitch to me. The world was always revolved around her. She had outed me to the whole school freshman year. Buffy, Tj, and Marty were there to support me. Not Andi nor Jonah. They were never true friends.

"Cyrus Cyrus CYRUS" Buffy said repeatedly.

"Yea what" I asked.

"We're going home you coming" she asked.

"Yea yea I'm coming" I said getting up and Walking to my house with Tj. And fir once not getting hit by my drunk parents.