wait what

Marty's pov

I woke up to see I am cuddling with Buffy like we do since we became friends. She just didn't want to go home mo matter what I told her. At least now I know it's cause of her mom. She really loved her brother too, but he had been killed last night. We all know her mom killed him, but she keeps denying it. Then o felt Buffy move closer to me if that is even possible. I know I am blushing really red right now. I thought it was weird last night. My parents fed me. Even when Buffy is here they never feed me. Then I start to feel weird. And my breathing got heavier.

" Marty are you ok" I head Buffy ask worried.

" I don't know," I replied," I'm going to get some water."

" Ok" I heard her say.

I walked out the room quietly careful to not wake up mom and dad. A grabbed a water bottle in the fridge and took it to my room. Then I tool a drink.

" Marty we're late for school" she said sitting up.

" Mo wonder I didn't hear my parents or wake them up" I said," well let's get ready."

Buffy's pov

After I kicked Marty it of his own room I got dressed in his hoodie, some black leggings, shoes, grabbed my backpack, then we both ran to school.

Cyrus's pov

I ran to Tj after what I just went through.

" Tj hey" I said tired from running.

" Hey lost boy what is up" Tj said.

" Tj I-I'm gay" I stuttered.

" I always knew you were gay just like me" Tj said coolly.

" Oh okay. Wait what you're gay too," I asked," you don't seem gay though."

" I know you wanna meet my new friend she is on the basketball team with me" he asked me.

" Yeah sure you know what they say a person is like a book cause one day you will know that person as much as you know your favorite book" I said then went to Tj's basketball practice.

Tj's pov

" Hey Buffy this is my friend Cyrus" I introduced," Cyrus this is Buffy."

" hi Buffy/ Cyrus nice to meet you" they both greeted.

" Oh and this is Marty" Buffy said.

" Hey Marty nice to meet you too" me and Cyrus both said.

Us four talked about basketball. We talked about our hobbies. Buffy loves dancing by the way. And we also talked about our personal life. None of us have a good personal life. Buffy's is the worst though I would hate to be her.

Cyrus's pov

After me, Buffy, Marty, and Tj went home.I figured I had to tell my mom that I am gay and that is that. There is no backing down now. Espically since I already asked if I could tell her something important not like she's going to care anyways.

" Ok what did you want to tell me Cyrus" his mom said snapping him out of hid thoughts.

" Mom I'm gay" I said in a rush," sorry i just had to tell you even if you don't care."

I said then ran upstairs to my room, locked the door, and cried. I cried for hours my mom hasn't come to check on me. Well at least I know she doesn't care about me anymore.

Next tine in living....

" What have i done"

" ..... Wait please don't kill yourself"

" I miss you"

" are you ever going to come back to school"

" One day"

" Please tell me what I am doing with my life"

" Please ..... Don't do this to me to us"