..

Buffy's pov

"Marty, Marty, MARTY" I said.

I woke up needing to go to the bathroom, but Marty wouldn't let me go. I have been kicking, pushing, and punching him but he won't wake up.

Ughhhhh he just cuddled me tighter.

"Marty" I literally almost shouted.

"What" he mumbled tiredly.

"I have to go bathroom" I told him restless.

" ten more minutes" he said
tiredly.

" if I hold my pee any longer, you won't have anyone to cuddle with at night. Or wake up to. So I suggest you let me go pee" I threatened him.

He let go very quickly, and I ran out his room, and then ran back in not knowing where the bathroom was.

"Quick question where's your bathroom" I ask questionably.

He laughed got up and showed me where the bathroom was, and walked back to his room quietly.

I walked back in the room,  and laid down next to him under the covers. He wrapped his arms around my front. And I snuggled into him.And we both fell asleep.

A/n this one is even shorter than the last one and I haven't updated in awhile ughhhh. But I have some personal problems going on with me and my life. Mostly my sexuality cause my sister keeps threatening to tell my dad but I haven't told my dad yet. So yea. My life sucks right now.