Help is on the way

Two days later

Buffy's pov

I was walking him to school when I got a text and it was from my mom. I had to go home which I was already doing anyways. I left her on read.

When I walked in my mom yanked me by the arm closed the door and slapped me against a glass door. That's gonna hurt. Nevermind it already is hurting. And now it stings. OWWWW. Then she lift me up by my hoodie AMD was bit to throw me, but I saw something im her eyes it looked like tears. Yea they are tears, but why, why would tears be coming out of her eyes she wanted this right? Then she started shaking. But she still threw me across the room. Which hurt me more than the glass. But then the door opened and I saw someone I'd never thought I see again. I was Gerald. I haven't seen him in a month. Then I felt my ankle start to throb with pain. And the pain wouldn't go away.

A few hours later....

My ankle still hurts I'm sitting on my bed crying in pain. When Gerald came in with Marty.

"Hey Buffy your 'friend' is here" he said finger quoting friend.

" Yea I can see and stop finger quoting friend lime we dating" I said.

He left and Marty came in then closed the door.

" How are you feeling" he asked me.

"Like hell" I replied.

"Why" he asked concerned.

"Well first I got thrown against a glass door then I got thrown across the floor" I said.

"Thats gotta hurt I should know I've been thrown across a room before" he said.

"Yea but I will get better, " I said," so why did you come over?"

"Um well you see cause I wanna ask you some thing which is something very important that I hope you don't turn down so please do not turn me down please ju-" he blabed.

"Just tell me already" I said annoyed.

" Buffy will you will you be my girlfriend" he asked with hopefulness.

" I KNEW IT" Gerald yelled from outside the door.

" Um let me think uh let's be honest I'm gonna say yes either way so ye-" I said probably annoying him.

He cut me off and hugged me. I hugged him back. But this hug was different from all the other ones, it was a lovingly yet passionate hug at the same time. We let go a few minutes later, and just lay on my bed.

Next to.e on living....

"Why did you lie to me"

" no I was protecting you"

" Love is a strong word. Use it wisely"

" But I've only felt love around *****"

" I'm sorry this happened to you"