Tj's dad

Tj's dad pov(bet you didn't see that coming)

"YOU LITTLE SHITHEAD YOU THINK YOU CAN FUCKING WALK OUT ON THIS FAMILY YOU ARE GOING TO GET WHAT YOU DESERVE"

I forced his brother to the him up really tight. His sister was in on the plan too. I told his sister to tie him up harder. And without a hesitation she tied him up tighter to where the skin around the ropes were bright red. We did all of this while he was screaming for help and me telling him no one is gonna come help him. I put something in his mouth to keep him quiet.  And let the torture begin.

3rd pov

Kick and slap after punch they hit Tj repeatedly. Including his brother who he thought he could trust.

Tj got some hit in the head, stomach, and arms.

He couldn't move no matter how hard he tried. He was stuck.

Buffy's pov

I was walking around when I heard Tj screaming for help so I went over to where he was and hid behind something.

As soon as I saw what was happening I quickly ran so they couldn't hear me.

I pulled out my phone and called for help. There is no way in help he should go through that. If only my mom understood this.

Next day

Still Buffy's pov

Tj got help stayed overnight at the hospital to make sure he is okay he only had a few bruises and a minor concussion. But the doctors said there is nothing to worry about.

But a concussion is something to worry about. Even if it is a minor one. Those doctors don't know what the he'll they are talking about.

I am so glad school is over in a few days. Wait nevermind no I'm not that is the only way I get food.