what is going on

Buffy's pov

After I got home I just cried cause I couldn't do this anymore. I couldn't take the pain. I couldn't feel loved. I couldn't live anymore. But I liked Marty at the same time I couldn't do this to him. He is my friend. And has since I had ran from my home that one day. I remember my mom had slapped me across the face. It was not a good feeling at all. I could feel tears coming down faster as I thought about this. It still hurts, and will for as long as I live on this earth. Then I grabbed a razor on my dresser. I heard a loud thud coming closer and closer but I wasn't paying attention. Then the door swung open and I saw Marty standing there. He saw the blood on my arms, he saw the cuts, and most importantly he saw the pain I tried to hide even through my tears.

" Buffy please don't kill yourself" he pleaded.

" Fine" I said through tears close to crying cause my vision was getting blurry.

I put the razor on the dresser, and sat on my bed.
Then I broke down and cried not caring that Marty was still there. He cane next to me and hugged me. me being me hugged him back. I cried on his shoulder, his shirt, his favorite shirt I may add. But he didn't seem to mind one bit. After a little we snuck out to the school.

Marty's pov

I hated seeing Buffy like this. I hurt me seeing her cry.
But it's no different with me when I cry. My dad thinks I'm weak and worthless for crying. I hear Buffy yelling my name.

" Marty" she yelled," where are you at?"

Then I wiped a few tears I didn't realize were on my face and ran up to Buffy. And hugged her from behind. She jumped a little.

" Sorry did I scare you" I asked concerned.

" A little bit yea it's okay though" she whispered to me.

Them we started walling around the school till we came across to a person. Or at least that's what we thought. It kind of looked like me. But older and bloody. Then the figure spoke.

" Are you Marty" it asked.

" Yea and you are" I asked confused on how it knows my name.

" Oh right I am you from the future I came to stop you from going home tonight" he told me.

" Wait what why" I asked even more concerned than before.

" Well I shod start by your Er our dad has a knife tonight and he is going to try and kill you in your sleep but you wake up before he does. It doesn't stop him though, he hurts you more badly than the day you met Buffy so as you can tell badly. Please do us a favor and don't go home tonight or ever if possible" he explained to me and Buffy.

" So what you ate telling me is he wants me dead" I asked.

" Yep just like last week when you wanted yourself dead but told no one and almost did kill yourself if it wasn't for Buffy" he said and it's true I never told anyone.

" you really are me in the future cause I never told anyone that" I said still very shocked about this whole thing.

" Yep now do us a favor and go home to Buffy's house that is." he told me.

" Ok I will bye future me" I said.

Me and Buffy walked away from him, and to her house. When we got there we went around back, climbed up to her room, went in , and layed down in my bed looking at the ceiling.

" Marty" Buffy asked knowing I'm still awake.

" Yea" I answered.

" Can I trust you won't tell anyone why I almost killed myself" she asked cause she hates keeping secrets.

" Buffy I promise you I won't tell anyone" I reassured her.

" Okay after yesterday when you asked if I was okay I shook my head no," Buffy started saying," cause you know Andi the one that use to be NY friend cause she thought I was lying to her. I was but I just couldn't tell her at the time. And-an-and"
I heard her start to cry quietly. Then I realized she was broken and I was one of the only people that could fix her. So I hugged her never wanting to let go. After like a minute I dolt know what got into me. I had kissed Buffy Dricoll. But she didn't pull away. Then after realizing what was happening I pulled away. And apologized. Now I was a mess and felt like I messed up.

Next time on living...

" I'm sorry"

" you were just caught up in the moment"

" I quit the basketball team"

" everyone thinks I slept with you"