Movies and fights

Tj's pov

My dad has been texting me recently. Saying stuff like ' Tj Kippen ypu better get the fuck away from the gay little fag it's just a phase' or ' I hope you die in hell like the rest of you fags cause god sends you to hell.' As if I don't listen to them after what they did. And I can't even tell Cyrus without breaking down in front of him. It just hurt me so much.

Buffy pov

Cyrus, Tj, Marty, and I were going to the movies. As a double date, and may I say this is my first date.

"Buffy are you ready?" Marty ask me.

I look at myself in the mirror. I'm just wearing Marty's hoodie, jeans, and shoes. Then I walk towards the door and answer him as I open the door.

"Yes I'm ready."

Cyrus' pov

At the movie theater's

We go in when Muffy comes towards us, and I end up paying for everything the four popcorns, four drinks, four candies, and Buffy's nachos. They could at least help me carry it too. Please don't ask how I carried all of that.

Anyways we were watching Avengers Infinity War. And I don't know how but Buffy fell asleep during the movie. And we weren't even ten minutes in.

When we left, Marty had to carry Buffy because she wouldn't wake up.

Marty's pov

I had to carry Buffy home cause she fell asleep and wouldn't wake up. I didn't mind though she smelled nice.

When we got home i laid her in my bed, and was going to the bathroom until I heard someone. And that someone was Buffy.

"Wait where are you going?" she asked me tiredly.

"I am going to the bathroom I will be right back just lay back down." I told her gently
Then kissed her forehead. She laid back down after that.

I came back in the room closed and locked the door. Then got under the covers with her. And also brought her closer to me and quickly fell asleep.

Meanwhile with Tj and Cyrus

Tj's pov

I was nibbling at Cyrus shoulder even though he told me to stop awhile ago, but he isn't doing anything about it.

Ok now I'm sucking at his shoulder.

" HOLY SHIT" I yelled which made Cyrus jump.

"TJ I TOLD YOU TO STOP" he yelled back at me.

" I'M SORRY IT WAS VERY TEMPTING NOT TO ESPECIALLY IF ALL YOUR DOING IS TELLING ME TO NOT DO ANYTHING" I yelled back.

" WELL I'M SORRY AND I'M ALSO SORRY YOUR SLEEPING ON THE FLOOR WAIT NO I'M NOT GOODNIGHT" he yelled at me with fire in his eyes as he quickly softened them when he saw me about to cry, but I ran to the bathroom before he could do anything.

I guess I didn't lock the door, because Cyrus came in and wrapped me in a hug. I tried to push him away. But he didn't want to go so I just gave up and let him hug me. And I felt safe there.

But little did I know that was all going to change.

-------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait but my family thinks I have to spend every second with them cause summer is almost over. Which also means updates will be slower than usual but I will try to update as much as I can.