I like you

Marty's pov

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no. I can not like Buffy the Buffy I met three years ago espically since my folks wouldn't care if I dated her or got her pregnant. Oh well I guess I have to deal with this emotion now.

I put a hoodie on, grabbed my backpack, put my shoes on, then ran pit the house if I wanted to stay alive.

" you're still alive" Buffy asked shocked.

" yea I guess they were asleep" I said calmly.

" We have to go the the auditorium for some assembly you wanna sit next to me" she asked.

" Do i seriously have to answer that of course I will sit next to you Buff's" I said jokingly.

" Alright lets go" she said then ran.

" Hey wait up you cheater" I yelled then ran after her.

I finnaly caught up to her. But she started running faster. Ugh life am I right but running is life so ugh to half of my life. Finally we made it to school. We walked in gen went to the auditorium.

" first off i would like to say or school behavior is not acceptable espically since the school year is almost over we have one week left. So pull yourselves together. Secondly we would like to congratulate Mr. Cool first hour class we are so proud of you for showing your school spirit. And lastly..... Well there is mo lastly so get to class." Our principle Mrs. Collins told us.

" lets go Buffy" I whispered to her.

" yea lets go" she whispered back.

~ after school ~

I called Buffy to the spoon to talk we had so much to talk about after what happened at school.

Buffy's pov

" Oh umm nothing" I quietly replied to my supposedly friend.

" ok really nothing so next your gonna tell me you don't like Marty as in more than a friend.

She wasn't lying i do like Marty mote than a friend but it's just my life pulls me away from him. Cause my brother Gerald who was the only one who cared about me in our family had died. He got shot or at least that's what mother had told me. You never knoe she could have killed him. Why you ask cause he alwzyd took my side. And I was at Marty's the night he died so it makes perfect sense.

" What I do not like Marty" I lied.

" liar I can see it on your face I knew we were never meant to be friends if you lied to me" Andi said then left.

When she left I walked towards the bathroom. And when I got in there I got in a stall and cried. It hurt losing one of your only friends well at least I still have Marty.

Then I got a phone call from Marty.

"Hello"

"Um Buffy can you come to my place we really gotta talk and are your ok"

"Uhhhh yeah I'm fine"

"Ok see you in a little bit bye"

"Yeah bye"

Oh my god I wish he didn't know when something was wrong. Well he is gonna know now

3rd person

Buffy climbed up to Marty's window and knocked on it.

" Hey Buffy" he said worried.

" Hey Marty. Are you gonna let me in?" I asked.

" Yea come in now" he said," so are you ok."

Buffy could feel tears coming out of her eyes. She then shook her head as in a no. So Marty hugged her, she hugged him back. She was on top of him bit he was sitting. They stayed like that for a while. Then his mom walked in his room and scared them.

" ahhhhhhhhhhhh" they screamed.

" hahahahaha that was hilarious anyways dinner is ready come eat" she said and walked out the room.

Buffy's pov

Oh my god I was just that close to Marty. Okay chill out Buffy just chill.

After we ate I went up to Marty's room, and put on some pajamas. Marty did the same. Then we went to sleep on his bed.

Next time on living...

"Mom I'm gay"

"Wait what"

" She said what"

" Yea um don't freak out but I like you....."

"Uhhhh"