love hits

A week later

Tj's pov

" Um hey Cyrus I just wanted you to know I like you and so much has happened this past week my dad stopped hitting me, I think, anyways I had a dream about us then I just realized why I felt so different around you in a good way, and finally my mom's dead I know I know so tragic but it's true and im not upset about it so please don't get the ice cream, yogurt and tissues I'm fine." I said looking into the mirror I have been practicing for an hour what to say to Cyrus for my promposal to him, but I feel like something is missing. Yea I know it sounds great just the way it is. You know you'd think Jonah and Andi would go together, but no her and Walker are going together. Talk about drama. Also Marty is going to ask Buffy and everyone knows she will say yes. I mean she does like him.

Then my phone rang.

     ~after the phone call~

Marty's pov

I just called Tj cause right now I just can't do this.

KNOCK. KNOCK.

I went to the for and opened it. He could see I was rally shaky too.

" Um are you okay Marty probably not since you're shaky though and called me and said something is wrong" Tj said with a worried face.

" Last week Jonah post something about me and Buffy sleeping together but all I did was kiss her nothing else and a hour ago Buffy said Andi posted on Instagram a picture with my shirt off with Buffy laying next to me with a caption saying I'm a fuckboy and stuff like that" I told Tj really fast but somehow he understood what I was trying to say.

" That is just messed up that people believe a picture" he said.

" I know right" I said in agreeance.

Cyrus' pov

I heard Tj practice a speech for me, but now I gotta figure out how to respond since I know where this is going now.

I got i am going to say yes it took three hours to think of what to say and that is what I was going to say in the first place. God my life is difficult and confusing.

Buffy's pov

I was walking to the park cause Marty told me to meet him there.

" Hey Buffy" he said nervously.

"Hey...... Marty...." I said weirdly.

" Can I ask you something" I said more of a statement then a question.

" Sure go for it" I said thinking I know where this is going.

" will you go to prom with me" he asked looking me in my eyed. Prom as next week on a Saturday.

" Yes I will go to prom with you" I replied then we hugged. We let go when we both got a text from Tj he had just asked Cyrus too, he said yes.

Next time on living...

" This dress makes me look fat"

" YOUR MOM WHAT"

" I am so glad you said yes"

" I am too"