CHAPTER:-1.

MANIK'S P.O.V.:-

"Manik...!!! It's high time yar....!!!Now, You should also think about Your and nandu marriage...!!!" Mukti one again tried to put some brain in me.....

"Haa...Manik...!!! warna kahi aisa naa ho jaiye...!!! tu yaha sahi time ka wait karta reh jaiye... or waha Nandani kisi or se shadi kar le....!!!" And, here come... Our Cabir baba...

"Or jaha tujhe uske bacchoo ka baap bana tha.... Mama ban jaiye...!!!" And, with this my own friends start laughing on my expense....

"Guyzz...!!! But, Nandani aisa kabhi nhi karegi...!!! I know, she also love me...!!! She can't betray me...!!!" I tried to defend my love in front of them.... But, deep down in my heart.... i know, they were right in their place....

Nandani had already told me.... about her amms... who is desperately busy in finding a good allience for my nandu...

"Tuo, kya fark parta hai... hum shadi abhi kar... yaa 2 saal ke badh...!!!" But, till it didn't affect me.... Bcoz, i trust my love, my Nandani...

They tried to say something more to me.... but, i stopped them....

"Guyzz...!!! i know... you both are worried for me.... But, trust me.... nothing went wrong between us...!!!!"

"But, tu itne sure kaise ho sakta hai...!!!!" Mukti asked me....

"Bcoz, world's best people are my friends...!!! world's best girl is my girlfriend...!!! Or jab tak tum sb mere sath hoo....!!! i know nothing went wrong with me...!!!" I knew, it was bit cheezy.... But, it's okk.... sometimes, it doesn't harm....

"Ewww....!!!! Manik, tu bhut filmy hota jaa raha hai yar...!!!" And, this was come from Cabir..... As expected.....

And, i stopped my car on the signal.... Cabir was busy in setting radio channel.... and, mukti was in her phone.....

And, i was impatiently waiting for signal get green....patting my fingers on steering wheel....

Signal got green... i once again start my car....but,...before i moved an inch more.... i saw a black BMW which was beside me ignite and leave from their.... without caring about an old man, who was crossing road, And, that old man....Seeing that... car coming towards him.... got panic and freeze

As, i saw him in the middle of the road....And, i come out from my car... and run toward that old man to save his life... but, As i was in my car... so i got late.... And, that car hit that old man....

As,  that car was  not in that high speed.... that old man didn't get hurt so much.... but, still it was enough for scared that poor soul till his death....

And, bcoz.... it was happened just across the traffic signal... so, within a moment huge crowd was their too see the scene....other people didn't let him leave the spot after the accident....

"What the hell man...!!!" These were the first words he said after coming out from his car...

"Andhe hoo...!!! Gadhi dekh kar chal nhi sakte hoo... tuo chalate kyu hoo....!!!" One of the lady from the crowd shout on that man....

"Aree... inn paiso walo ko hum road par chale wale kha dekhte hai...!!!" Now, this come from some other person from the crowd...

"Haa... maa baap bss gadhi dilwa dete hai....Road pe chalte wale pe cardhane ke liye...!!!"

But, what made me ashamed was.... No one helped that old man.... who was still on the road.... holding his bleeding leg.... All where busy in throwing out their frustration on him....

So, I moved forward and helped that man to stand....

"Ap thik hai...???" I asked him... Who was still bending little holding his bleeding knees....