CHAPTER:- 19

It wasn't just a journey of love, it was journey of hope, strength and second chance.... 

MANIK's P.O.V:-

"Manu....! Uth... kuch kha le...! Tujhe medicine bhi leni hai...!" I heard my mom's voice.... But, didn't opened my eyes....

I didn't know... what had actual happened to me.... But, all i wanted that time was my mom un-diverted attention...Her pampering.....

Being there at Nandu's place... What i missed was my mom....wholly and solely....

It's not that i didn't enjoyed that phase.... But, that's not mean... i didn't missed my mom... 

Even, after i come back... We didn't get proper time with each other... I was so involved in my own world that i forgot about mom.... And, being my mother... Even, She didn't  complaint...

But, now... when i realized my mistake... i didn't want to repeat it....

"Manuu.! Koi drama nhi.... ab.! Utho... abhi...!" And, my thoughts got interrupt by my mom's stern voice... And, i got to know that... now, she won't entertain any of my drama....

So, i lazily woked up... and sat on my bed... eyes still closed... faced had annoyed expression...

You know... when mom scold me naa... like this... i felt,  i still that 4 years Manik for her.... Everyone says... mom ke liye uske bache humshah hi bache rehte hai.... I don't know about others... but, when i behave like a 4 years old child naa.... it made my mom's happy....

She always wanted me to protect.... protect from this cruel and harsh world.... She never wanted me  to face any negativity... And, when i behave like a child naa.... it insure her that... she was enable to protect me.... succeed in maintaining my carefree and innocent heart...  

"Cholo... dinner karo...! medicines bhi leni hai naa...!" She said... and sat in front of me... and, forward a morsel too me...

I just opened my mouth.... and that morsel was automatically in my mouth....

And, This was enough for remind me.... About my Nandu...

Even, she equally pampered me... like my mom.... 

When i was at her place naa... it was her routine to make me eat by her hand.... Just like my mom...

But,Nandu scold me much more then my mom....

Really.... Uski bhuli sakal pe mat jana....

Jab Nandu madam ko gussa ata hai naa.... 

Uff....! Arree... matlab pucho hi mat... mujse tuo...

Pata nhi kaise, uspe meri iss bholi sakal ka jadu bhi nhi chalta....

Infact, Agar woo yaha hoti naa.... Tuo ab tk tuo matlab... sara ghar sar par  utha liya hote usse...

Aisi situation main... she is worst then my mom....

But, again this whole story is.... Agar woo yaha hoti tuo....

Why she isn't here...!!! Is it ours fault that we love each other....

Or, it was just my fault... that i failed to prove my love.....

People says.... True love always meant to be....

Tuo, Mera pyaar sacha nhi tha....

So, many thoughts.... so many question... but, no one is there to listen... to answer...

"Kuch or bhi lao...!" My thought chain broke because of my mom...

And, listen her voice... i opened my eyes.... to see.... the plate in her hand was empty...