CHAPTER:- 7

IF WE BELIEVE  THAT TOMORROW WILL BE BETTER, WE CAN BEAR THIS HARDSHIP TODAY.....

MANIK's P.O.V.:-

I stopped my car in front of nandu's place....

"So, nervous...????" asked by Nandini....

IS SHE KIDDING ME....

COME ON YAR.... YAHA TERI JAAN GAALE TAK AA GYI HAI.... OR ISS LGTA HAI MAIN SIRF NERVOUS HOO..... My subconscious yelled on her..... but, still a word didn't come out from my mouth....

"Manik...!!! I know... you are doing this for me...!!! Or sach bolo... i'm so proud of you... !!!" I tried to tell her... i ain't  doing this for her... but for us.... And, i ain't doing anything special.... 

Bcoz, I knew... if this same condition had came in front of her... she too had done anything to convinced my mom for this relation.....

I even remember the day... when for the first time i was taking nandini to my place for meet my mom.... 

FLASHBACK:-

"Manik...!!! She once again took my name in her nervousness.....

"Nandini..!!! Just relax.. okk...!!! Meri mom hai woo.... koi monster yaa devil nhi jo tum unse mile main itna dar rehi hoo...!!!" I said for lite her mood.... But, it didn't effect her...

I parked my car in front of my mansion... and moved her side for help her....But, she was still lost in her dream....

"Nandini...!!!" i called... and thankfully... she reacted.... And, after become conscious about her surrounding... she looked towards me....

Without saying anything... i forward my palm for her... which she held immediately.... And, come out from the car....

But, before... she begin to move towards main gate.... I held her bit tightly... and made her stop in her track....

"Kya hua...???" I tried to sound as normal as possible.... 

"Manik ek baat pucho....!!!" And, she too without wasting time... came to the point....

And, i nodded....as approval...

"Suppose, Main aunty ko pasand nhi aayi...!!! Tuo, kya fir bhi  humara ye rista aage rehga...!!!" This was the question, i was avoiding since i decide to make nandini met mom....

I don't want to make fake promises too her.... but, still not wanted to doubt on my love for her....

"Nandini....!!! sach kaho tuo.... i never think about this...!!! But, ya bhi ek sach hai ki... Agar mom ne humare iss rista ke liye inkaar kar diya....tuo, main ye rista kabhi aage nhi badha paioga...!!!" I held her both hand in my tight grip....

"Plz, nandini...!!! don't take me wrong...!!! You know, what i feel for you...!!! what you are for me...!!! Par in sb se upar.... mere liye meri mom hai... Nandini...!!!"

"Unke pass mere siwa or koi nhi hai...Nandini..!!!! Tumhe pata hai naa... when that man betrayed my mom.... she was pregnant with me...!!! Woo chahti tuo, mujhe abort kar ke apni life ek naye phase se start kar sakti thi.... but, she chosen me.....!!! And, not only this.... Aj bhi...woo apni khushi se phele meri khushi sochti hai...!!!!"

"Tuo, agar...mere samne aisi koi situation aai....then, how could you expect that...I will choose my happiness....!!!" I didn't knew....she had understood my perspective or not...but, I knew that...she was meant to be in my life....and, she nodded....just in a gesture...she understands me....