CHAPTER:-12...

YOU ENTERED IN MY LIFE FROM NOWHERE....AND SUDDENLY BECOME THE WORLD TOO ME....

NANDINI's P.O.V.:-

"Why you do this...??? You know that... Sunita is my childhood friend... Then, what was need to insult her like this...!!!" I was about to leave the hall.... but, stopped when i heard Amms.....

I turned towards her... but not answered her.... 

" She just wanted to make you meet her family...!!!" But, what Amms said made me so angry and furious on her that i almost lost my control on myself...

"What...??? You said this a MEETING...!!! Seriously..!!! Whom you think fool... Amms...!!!" I said... sorry yelled on Amms... 

My shout was not at all expected from Amms.... even for me... 

I had never used this tone of mine on anyone.... Infact, i didn't knew that this tone of mine is ever existing in me....

Listening my shouting... Even, Manik too made his entry in the hall...

"You called it as A Causal MEETING... Amms...!!! Woo apni puri family ke sath yaha rista fixed karne nhi aaye the...!!!" I asked to Amms...

I don't know... What had gotten into me... This wasn't a first time when Amms had done this.... Just even two days back... she comes to me with a boy photograph... who also was a doctor in london... And, had liked my profile on some matrimonial site.... But, that time, i ignored her....

I thought.... She will stop  all this, when she start understanding Manik.... 

But, now I think... I was wrong... She isn't even trying anything from her side....

"Nandini...!!! Calm down...!!! You are talking too Amms...!!!" Manik tried to make me realized my tone... But, today.... I wasn't in the mood to ignore this....

"Manik... Plz, you just stay out of this...!!! You don't know... what she had done... Today...!!!" I said to manik.... 

Seriously yaar, How could she didn't have seen his this side.... Where, he always stop me to say something wrong to her in my rage.... where, he always remind me, She is elder then us... and we have to respect her words and orders.... Where, he silently tolerate all her unfair behavior towards him.

"Who said that...!!! Mujhe sb pata hai... infact, Amms ne hi mujhe sb btaya...!!! when you were in your room for freshen up...!!!" But,m anik start explaining even before i could asked something more to amms...

"Infact, isme inki bhi koi galti nhi hai...!!! Sunita aunty had planned all this in just last moment... ki Amms ko tumhe tk kuch btane ka chance nhi mila...!!! Hai naa Amms...???" At last, Manik asked to Amms for confirmed his story... but, when i looked at Amms for an answer..... She looked lost.... Like she is still under some shock....

But, before Amms could answered something... Manik continued...

"Woo, tuo ek baar Amms ne yuhi unki pute se tumhari riste ki baat kar di thi.... Tuo, jab iss week unki puri family, Cape town se yaha aai hoi thi... she plan to make you meet her family... and think about your Amms proposal seriously... !!!!" manik was telling me story....

Yes, story.... Bcoz I know that he was covering for Amms....

What you all think... Main sirf bolne ke liye bolti hoo... Ki I know my manik....

And, in Manik case... It became more easy for anyone.... Because Manik is just like a small kid... When it come to lie.....

Yes... Jab Manik jhut bolta h naa.... He talk in one breathe..... He will not stop...till he not finished his story.... And will asked someone for confirm... But, will not let that person response.....