CHAPTER:- 15

KHADA HOO AAJ BHI WAHEEN, LAGI TERI HI AAS HAI...

KAISI HAI YEH BEBASI, YEH KASIS DIL KI PYAAS HAI....

Nyonika's P.O.V.:-

"Madam....!!! Baba has come..!!!" I was in my room when, Mahesh kaka informed me... About Manik arrival...

"Itni Jaldi...!!!" After heard about his arrival... my gaze moved towards my room clock.... which was showing six in the evening....

Which means... Manik was much early then his usual time....

Infact, These days... He spend alot of his time in office or with work.... 

I tried to talk to him... Alot of time... But, it's not work...

That night, when he return back instead of Nandu.... I knew that something went terribly wrong....

His messed up state.... Anger filled eyes... Were enough for tell me.... What must had happened their....

But, that time... I thought to give them some space and time to sort out there differences as it's own.....

But, I never knew.... That... Now, this difference will just increase.....with time...

And, now the condition is... Sometimes, I felt I'm on urge of losing my son....

Yes, you all are hearing right....And, I'm not just only one who is saying all this....Cabir and mukti had also felt the same with Manik....

He doesn't talk too me like before....infact, He has even started ignoring me.... He doesn't talk to his friends....also.... Like, he is separating himself from the world....

Baat karna tuo dur hai... He doesn't look at me... directly... like, he is trying to hide something.....

What He think... I'm not seeing his swollen and red eyes... in the morning...

Or, I never noticed his wet pillow after he leaved for his work...

And, for avoiding my questionnaire.... He made this habit of came late from office.... and, go too early...

It's not like... I don't tried to talk too Nandu....I called her too... That too so many time....But, she is one stubborn soul like my son... Neither, she received my calls... Nor, she came to meet me when I visit her hospital.....

Same goes to Cabir and mukti... When they tried to contact with her....

I wanted to talk too her... I wanted to make her realize her mistake and stubbornness....

But, what could I say to her.... When, I know... She is also right at her place.... It's not easy to let go our love....and, it's not easy for her also... But, It was just situations...in which we all where helpless....

"Baba...!!! Kuch thik nhi lg rehe the...!!!" Kaka said... When I was about to leave  room...

And, I turned towards him...  With my confused eyes...

"Haa... Woo jaldi bhi aaye... Or bina kuch bole bhagte hoye apne room me chale gye....!!! Isliye mujhe lga... Woo thik nhi h...!!!" Kaka informed me... What he saw...

And, his this behavior made me worried too....

I was still in my thoughts... When suddenly whole mansion shook with his painful  scream.... Followed by something scattered sound....

"Manik...!!!" We both run towards his room.... His scream was enough for horrified us to death.....

In no time... I was in front of his room.... And, thankfully... His door was opened....