Chapter: 20

"FOREVER, I WILL LOVE YOU....! BECAUSE, THERE IS NOTHING IN THIS WORLD I CAN DO BETTER...!" 

NANDINI's P.O.V.:-

"This is not fair... yaar...! Yaha tumhe mere aage piche ghumna chahiye...Kaha main tumhe duadhta fir raha hoo...!" I heard his complained from my back... and, felt his foot steps approaching towards me....  

And, this bring a huge smile on my face.... 

"I don't call you...! You can still go back from there only...!" I answered without looking back.... inspite of, i was so happy to feel him so close to me after such a long time....

"Fine....! Agar tum yahi chahti hoo tuo yahi sahi...! Aj tk wahi tuo kiya h jo tum chahti thi...! Meri kb kisne sunni hai...!" His words had pain & complain....

Which forced me to turn towards him.... Where he was standing learning his back to his car.... in his all time charming attitude.... But, he wasn't looking at me... Like, he had just turned his face to other side... Just to show his anger and attitude to me...

HAAYE.... ! HE IS STILL THE SAME YAAR....! CUTE, INNOCENT CHILD LIKE... !  My subconscious was once again back... seeing him...in front of me....

"Tuo, 2 week... Main woo Change be kya hota...!" I tried to sound reasonable.... but, couldn't hold my taunt.... seeing her ogling my love shamelessly.....

He had a caste on his right shoulder... And bandage on his forehead and left forearm..... telling me story of his bravery.....

One side of me, wanted to run in his arms, tell him how much i missed him in this 2 week.... But, at the same my other side... wanted to see his efforts....

He was still standing in the same position... but, his whole attention was on me... He was looking at me from corner of his eyes....Like waiting for me to say something... do something....

But, next moment... something caught my attention... his standing posture... where he is standing on his one leg... Which was enough for me to realize, he was just out from a major accident... and still in a lot of pain....

So, Next... i was on my feet running towards him to be in his arms almost after two decade.

Seriously, for me... this two week had passed like a two decade without him, without his love, without his warmth....

"I love you... Manik...! I really do! Dobara naa... kabhi aisa nhi mat karna....! You know, i can't live without you...!" and, next moment... i was in his embrace holding him tight by his waist and, head on his chest ...and ranted whatever comes in my mind at that moment,  

 I'm sorry...! You were always right.... main na hoo hi bewakoof...! phele tuo sunni nhi...!" Even, he was so shocked to see the sudden change in me....

"Woo tuo tum hoo...!" He said, in an attempt to tease me... but, it was enough for me to bring me in reality....

"Kya bola...!" Come on yar, how can he say something like this.... he had hurt my ego....

"Kuch bhi tuo nhi...! Main tuo kuch bol hi nhi raha hoo...! I'm gussa...!!!" he deliberately repeat  same words from that night.... and,once tuned his face to the opposite direction....Showing his anger on me....

"Okay...! i accepted, meri galti thi....! I'm sorry... ab se aisa kbhi nhi hoga naa....!" i said, tried to made him look at me...But, i think today isn't my day....

"Acha, but, jo bhi hoo last me mera idea hi kaam aaya naa.... aakir, Amms Maan hi gyi naa...!" and, today i realized, once you said, you can't take your words back....And, i realized when, i noticed manik's red and furious expression.