CHAPTER:-14

What's Better Then "I LOVE YOU.."??

"I Pray For You.."

"I pray that you always stay happy... and i always have you...!!!"

AMMS'S P.O.V.:-

"Or ye ho gya... Nandu's Favorite Paysam ready...!!!" I finished my work in kitchen... and moved my eyes to look all the dinner arrangement... I done for Nandu's birthday....

I made my way out from kitchen... and looked at living room watch... to check how much time is still left for her come back from hospital....

"Aj kuch bhi hoo jaiye...!!! Main nandu se baat kar ke hi rehogi...!!!"I remind myself once again... And, prayed to my ayiyappa... to make my plan work....

It's been more then 2 month to Manik leave our home.... And, I feel... 

He not leaved my home alone that night... He leaved this house with my Nandu's Happiness.... 

He took away her smile with him... He took her soul away from her...

And, what left behind him was.... just a lifeless body... who breath, move, and work... but, not live, laugh and enjoy like before...

I never wanted this... 

Never on the cost of my Nandu.....

It will be a lie.. if i say... i wasn't happy to see him leaving that night....

But, today... i regret the most... for that night...

And, my trance broke bcoz, of the door bell.....

"Nandu...!!!" I opened the door for her.... And, smile to see her in front of me....almost after 2 days....

"Happy Birthday... kanna...!!!" And, seeing her after 2 days.... that too on her birthday... i couldn't hold my excitement and, hugged her immediately.... on the doorstep only... 

" Kaisa thi teri medical conference...!!! Or tune subha se kuch khaya bhi hai...!!! Tera face itna dull kyu lag raha hai...!!!" I asked in a one go... still without realizing... we are still on the doorstep....  And, i have to give her way to come inside... first....

"Thanks... Amms...!!! Or mera conference bhut acha tha..!!! Now, can we move inside...!!!" She smiled as she answered me.... But, her smile doesn't reached till her eyes....

"Haa...!!! Bilkul...!!!" And, i let her come inside...

As, She moved towards the living room...she stopped, when she noticed some difference... And, roam her eyes in the living room... For seeing the decoration... i done for her one smile...

I don't know... you all know or not...

But, Nandu loves Celebrations... She loves spread Happiness.... She love people happy faces...

"Amms... ye sb karne ki kya jarurat thi...!!! Main apko manna kiya tha naa...!!!" But, Today... her own Birthday celebration wasn't able to bring a smile on her face...

"Aree... kyu jaruri nhi tha....!!! Meri Nandu ka...!!!" But, before i continue... 

" Rehne dijiye... Amms...!!! I don't need all this...!!!" The way she said that.... the way she shaped her words... was enough to tell me... what i snatch from her... 

And, this was enough for push me in the pool of guilt..... 

And, i also know... i deserve this guilt and pain for punish these two innocent soul... without their any fault....