Chapter:-09...

EVERY TIME, I SEE YOU... I FALL IN LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN...

MANIK's P.O.V.:-

I decide to serve dinner to Amms, first.... But, just that... i picked that service spoon for serve her some dal... she refused me... and, said Nandu to serve her...

so, i just took a step back... and, watched Nandu serving her....

"Manik... tum bhi aaio naa...!!!" Nandini asked me to join her on the dinning table.... but, one look from Amms was enough for me to understand... what she want.... so, i just denied for her offer...

And, bcoz, Nandini was already took her seat.... now, she can't leave the table without eating her dinner.... so, she too start eating without any single word....

Amms was eating her food in peace.... without a word exchange....

But, now a days... peace like words doesn't suits in my life...

And, this time... Nandini took the lead for snatch my peace....

"Amms...!!! Apne btaya nhi khana kaisa bana hai...???" Asked by nandu.... which was proved as her first towards rare my remaining peace....

and, Amms just nodded her head....

But, meri kismat itni achi kha....

Tuo, hoo gya kandh....

"Acha hai naa...!!! Maine tuo bola hi tha.... Manik is the best....!!!!" Nandini said in her excitement.... Which soon turned into my destruction....

"Woo tuo dekh hi kha hai... ye kis- kis chizo me best hai...!!!" I don't know how.... but, i could clearly heard taunt from her tone.....

I got to knew that.... Amms had come to know about our this little lie... And, now, i have to pay for this too....

"Amms... plz...!!! Ab tuo apne dekh liya naa...!!! Plz, ab tuo ye sab khatam kar dijiye...!!!Manik loves me...!!! or pyar aise rove nhi hota...!!!" And, i was regretting within myself.... Bcoz, i could see Amms'a facial expression.... And, i could feel that.... something was coming on my way.... something which will not so good for me....

"So, ye baat Manik khud mujse kyu nhi khata...!!! Kyu manik..???" She asked me.... but, her tone was telling me something else....

"What you thing... iss trah Nandu se kaam karwa kar... tum mujhe impress kar loge...!!!"

"Sach bolo...!!!! I was expected this only... from you...!!! Tum jaise raees maa baap ke bachoo se aise hi kisi jhut ki umid thi mujhe...!!!"

"Tumhe kya lgta hai... apni nandu ke hath ka sawad main nhi jaan paiogi..!!!"

"So, forget it...!!! pack your bags... And leave my house...!!! Tum uss layak bhi nhi hoo ki tumhe ek chance bhi diya jaiye...!!!" And, after this... she simply leaved for her room....

__________________________________________________________________________

NANDINI's P.O.V.:-

I prepared a plate for Manik... and made my way towards his room....

Somewhere, i know that... he won't eat.... And,till now... he would have bring flood in that store room.... by his tears....

But, when i reached his room... he was packing his bag.... Eyes had tears.... He was murmuring something under his breath....

"Manik...!!!" I called him....

And, he looked at me....

"Ye kya kar rehe hoo...????" Don't know... why i was asking this from him.... when, i myself don't wanted this for him....