CHAPTER:- 10.

WHO CAN BE THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON OF ANYONE'S LIFE..... "his/her MOM"

NANDINI's P.O.V.:-

In no time, we both were reached Malhotra's mansion....

And, as I stopped my car..... Manik run towards the front door.....

"Manik...!!!!" I called him to say be  careful... But, now nothing could stopped him.... Till he doesn't see mom.....

From the time... Manik had heard about mom's accident.... He didn't said anything.... All the way from my home to his mansion... He was lost somewhere....

I tried to talk to him one two times... In between my drive... But, he didn't respond....

So, I too leaved him for that moment.... Thought that... He will be fine... Once he saw mom fit and fine.....

I had a bit idea.... that, accident won't be that major.... and Mom won't be much hurt.... because Kaka had told us to came to mansion... Instead of hospital.....

"Mom...!!!!" I could hear Manik's voice till out.....and, his voice was telling me his state.....

Till the time... I reached till front door.... Manik was running on the stairs towards mom's room....

And, I too.... Made my way towards mom's room......

________________________________________________________

"Thankfully, koi serious damage or fracture nhi h...!!! But, unbalance hone ke wajh se leg sprain hoo gya h.... And, I think... Kal tak ye swall bhi hoo jaiyega...!!!" Dr. Mehta informed us about mom's condition....

"Then.... !!!" Manik asked with his impatient  but normal tone....

He didn't react like the way I was expecting from him....
In fact, he was so composed in front of mom and doctor...

Seeing his so quite and composed...Me and mom both had doubt for a moment that... He wasn't our Manik.....

" For now... I have prescribed some painkillers...and ointments for her...!!!! And, make sure that she won't stress her leg much....!!! Jitna Jada rest karegi... Itni jaldi thik hoo paiyegi...!!!" Doctor answered for manik question.....

"Baki... Dr. Nandini  h hi apki family doctor... for take care your mom... I don't think... Meri jarurat aage parega yaha...!!!" Dr. Mehta answered....with his teasing tone...

Ohhh... Does I forget to tell you.... Dr. Mehta is my senior doctor.... And, Malhotra's family doctor too....so, he know us very well.....

And, bcoz...He have a jolly and happy personality.... You can't be upset with him.....and, bcoz he know us from long back....he is like a father figure for both.... me and manik....

"Are you sure uncle...!!! We don't need a x-ray for confirmation.... Or any other test for any internal injury....!!!" Manik was still so worried for mom.... Inspite of uncle's clear words....But, it's not his fault too....

We all got worried for our loved one.... And, when our mom will be on bed..... You can't expect to be relaxed by just someone mere words...

" No...!!! I don't think so....!!! As Mrs. Malhotra said.... She just slipped from 5-6 steps... And her ankle got bend unintentionally....!!!! And, by chance of she had  any serious internal injury then her pain level would tell us...!!! So, don't worry young man...!!!! All she need is rest.... 10-15 days bed rest....!!! And, she will be perfectly alright...!!!!"

Manik was still not fully satisfied.... but, he didn't said anything further.....

"So, I think.... Ab mujhe chalna chahiye...!!! Baki, koi bhi problem hoo... I'm just a call away...!!!" After this... Doctor uncle left .... But, not before instructing us to take care of mom.....