CHAPTER:-2

NANDINI P.O.V.:-

" Aioo....Oucchhh...!!! Lg rehi hai yar...!!!(it's hurting... man...)" Manik said to cabir... who was struggling in the Cabir's hold....who was holding manik's left hand tightly.... for a doctor... Who was cleaning his wound.....

And, this 26 years old kid... Was screaming and yelling even before the antiseptic could touch his skin.....

As, this sight was not new for me... but, still enough for boil my blood.....

Seriously, you wouldn't believe... if i say, out of 7 days of week, 4 days i witnessed same scenes in this cabin..... inspite of all my warning....for take care of himself..... control his anger, and most important control his clumsiness....

But, with whom you are talking..... Manik malhotra.... sorry, sorry.... The Manik malhotra can follow or accept something so easily.....

Even, sun could rise from West by any chance....But, Manik can never leave his this irritating habits.....

"Mr. Manik malhotra....!!!" I didn't needed to say anything more.... my stern tone was enough for show him stars in the bright day light.....

And, as expected....my stern and dangerous tone..... made them lost their concentration... And, next moment.... Manik snatched his hand from doctor's hold.... and hid it behind his back.....

"Nandu...!!!" His tone was full of innocence....just like a first word from a small child.... Even , a heartless person could be melted with that tone of his.....

But, Like always.... everything has it's own effect.... till a certain time.... And, so that his that tone.....

Now, it doesn't effect me like before.... And, seeing my same stern and furious look...

His eyes turned too become a scared kitten eyes....

"Dr, Rima...!!! You can leave...!!!"my tone wasn't rude... but, of course not very pleasent..... I needed some privacy with this machu- look kid of mine....

AB HOSPITAL STUFF KE AAGE UNKA BOSS MURGA BANE ACHA THODI NAA LGTA HAI...

And, next second... she took leave... with a understanding smile....

Of course... whole hospital staff knows about us..... Infact, whole world is aware about us.... except my Amms....

"Nandu... See aj fir se lg gyi...!!!!" And, here come.... Manik malhotra second weapon on my way....

HIS CUTENESS.....

I know.... it was all his trick to save himself from my anger..... But, today... i was determined to teach him a good lesson.....

I took the seat... where Dr. Rima was seated just some moment back....

And, Snatched his hand... for make him sit on his seat.....

"Ooucchh....!!! Kya kar rehi hoo...!!!!" And, next he yelled in pain.... But, i was in full mood....to take revenge for spoiling my mood....like this....

Without saying anything in return.... i putted antispetic on his wound.... harshly....

And, next....

"Aaaiiiooooo...!!!! Chorooo....!!!"

Plz, iski bhuli sakal pe mat jaiye.... ye sare drame hote hai iske.....

If, he really got this much scared of pain....then, this won't be my regular site.....

Sometimes, I felt like.....Mom has opened this hospital for manik only....
She must be so fade up with the expenses of medicines and dressing of manik's wounds..... That, unhe lga hoga... itne main tuo woo ek pura ka pura hospital hi afford kar Sakti hai......