CHAPTER:- 11....

I'VE NEVER BEEN SO SCARED FOR LOSING SOMETHING IN MY ENTIRE LIFE....BUT AGAIN....IN MY LIFE HAS NEVER MEANT SOMETHING AS MUCH TO ME AS YOU DO...

MANIK'S P.O.V.:-

"Are you crazy...!!! You want me to stay here... with mom...!!!" Nandini almost yelled on me hearing my words... but, it's not her fault too...

"Yes, exactly...!!!" I replied her in my calm tone... without making atmosphere more cold....

"But, why....???? when we have much better options...!!!" She argued.....

"Options...???? What options we have.... i want to hear...!!!" I said... made myself comfortable on mom's bed....

"You can come back to your home...for take care of mom...!!!" She said and, looked at mom for some help....

"No, plz... don't look at me...for help...!!! I already said my opinion... now, you both decide what would be comfortable for you both...!!!" but, instead of helping nandu....mom support me... and, dismissed this argument for us...

"Tuo, ye final hoya... Nandu is coming here... to live with you till you don't become alright...!!!" And, i announced the final judgement in clear words....

Nandu looked at me with her pissed expression.... in which, she was looking damn cute... but, i decide to stay silent for now....

"Nandu...!!!! It's not that... I'm happy to leave mom with you... it wasn't because... I don't care about mom... Or you are more important for me than mom....!!!!

It is for... If, I'm deciding to stay with mom also... I wouldn't able to take care of her properly like you.....!!!" I said...taking a step forward... Took her both hand in my hold....

"And, not only this.... Till now, mom was their to manage all our office work and meetings.... But, now when she isn't able to see our business.... I have to manage all this which.... which means... i can't stay with mom all the time...!!!!" I tried my best to make her understand my point... In this situation...

"And, if, by chance.... I had manage both the thing together... I have to leave  your place.... Which means... Amms will successfully proved me coward.... !!!! Rest you know best....!!!!" I conclude.... And finally I noticed her expression... Which clearly saying she understood what I was trying to convince her.....

"Isliye, i'm doing, what best for all of us...in the situation....!!!!" And, all I got a nod from her in her approval.....   

_________________________________________________________________

I parked my car once again in front of Nandu's house. 

"Are you sure Amms maan jaiyegi...!!! And, let you live with my mom...!!!" I asked to nandu.. who was about to get down from my car... but, stop hearing my words.....

she turned... and, looked at me for complete one minute..... which made me confused....

"And, why not she...??? My Amms is also a human....!!! Woo kyu nhi smjhegi ki Mom need someone by her side in this condition.... And, you don't want to go back leaving all this in between...!!!" Her tone was bit high then her normal.... Telling me, her mood was still off because of my decision.....

And, without waiting for me... She made her way towards her place....

But, I can understand her view too.... she just wanted to end Amms's torture and my suffering..... but, who told her.... this is most lovely phase of my life.... For the first time... in my life... i'm struggling for win something... or i say someone....