EPILOGUE

AMMS's P.O.V.: 

"Rama...! Rama..! Aaiyippa...! Ye sb kya kar rekha hai...!Itna kuch kaam baki... kaise hoga aise chalega tuo...!" A sudden panic rush into my system, after seeing the pace of the preparation....

"Ji Amma...!" Rama too come running... after heard my yelling...

"Ye sb kya hai...! Maine tumko kya bola tha... sari decoration mujhe Manik ki pasand ke chahiye... With red and pink rose... Ye white lilies yaha kya kar rehi hai...! or ye stage ab tak ready kyu nhi hai...! what they were doing till now..!" I almost yelled of him... Knowing that, it's not completely his fault... But, what could more you expect from a grandmother whose grandchildren are going to get engagedjust in few hours...But, preparation weren't even 50% complete...

How could I control myself .. after seeing the blender they have done in my absence....  

Stage were still not ready...
Decorations, which I decided on manik's choice... Is now completed with nandu's choice...
Musical had already cancelled his schedule....

Total blender....

I clearly told them, i want everything according to the instruction ... Exactly and on time.... 

But, see.... what they have all done... i just gone for 2 hours... and everything is messed up now....

"Kishori...!" I heard my name... And turned to have a look on the guest to see...who is here...

"Itna mat chikha kar... BP bdh jaiyega...!" Sumitra and her husband was here...

"Dekhna... In logo ke ab tk kaam khatam nhi kiya... Manik or Nyonika ji kb bhi bhi aate hoge...!!!" Sumitra and me are childhood friend.... So, formal greetings are not our case....

"Tu tuo aise panic kar rehi ha... Jaise Manik tyariyo ke bina engagement karne se mana kar Dega...! Aree uska bas chale tuo aj hi teri Nandu ko apne sath le jaiye...!" With that... She reached in the Hall... nd take look of the Hall... In appreciation...

"Sb sahi tuo lg raha h... Kyu itna pareshan hoo rehi thi...!" She scolded...

"Manik ne kitna kuch plan kiya hai... Aj ke liye... Or yaha dekh... Kuch bhi thik se nhi hoo raha...!! I don't want to disappoint him in any case..!" I too tried to sound reasonable.... But, still you can't win from your best friend... Chahe ap kitna bdhe naa hoo jaio.

We were still busy with preparation... When I noticed Nandu, who was talking on phone... With sweet smile on her face... And dark pink blush on her cheek.... Telling me the story of Manik's teasing on the phone....

"Haaye... Nazar naa lage meri bachi ko...! My trace broke because of sumitra... Who too noticed Nandu happy face....

" I'm so happy for Nandu...! And, thank to God... Ki Nandu ko Manik jaisa life partner Mila...!!!" Indeed, she was right....

"Jb woo dusro ke liye itna karta h... Tuo apni Nandu ke liye kya kya Karega... Jise woo itna pyar karta h..!" I wasn't able to remove my eyes from Nandu's happy face.... Her happiness was the only thing I prayed in my whole life... And, see her happy... I didn't had words to describe... Or answer sumitra on her word...

"Kbhi kbhi tuo mujhe vishwas hi nhi hota... Ki tu Manik ko nhi pehchanpai...!" Her words was enough for pushed me back in my guilt....

Instead, of my endless apologies for my deed... And Manik's endless insurance that he was never been angry on me... I was still not able to forgive myself for everything....

And, my guilt goes double when I got to know that... Manik had actually saved sumitra's husband that day... He wasn't fighting with that car owner for fun... He was actually teaching him a good lesson for life....