Chapter 13

Second in the final arc of this story.

Third person pov

The Teen Titan's and crime League sat opposite each other in a warehouse. Far from spying eyes, they began to talk about the invasion and moving their plans for world conquest forward. "So, Nightwing, when do we begin the plan" Nightwing smiled an evil smile before he looked at the table and spoke "We begin by crushing Darkseid's attack, Trigon shall prove to be the very thing that we need for this to work" With Ultimus nodding, Raven moved forward. "After all we did to stop him from coming at the wrong time, we chose now to release him" Nightwing turned to face Raven, Circe came over and stood next to Raven. "We do so now because your father wanted us to have the heroes and villains think we're the same six as before" With the two groups at an understanding, they head off to prepare for Trigon's return.

Red Hood pov

The sound of battle was getting louder every second. Getting up to look out the window, I was blown back as the wall was blown apart. A Parademon lay on the ground. Looking up, I see Superman and Batman standing there. "Batman, Superman, did you know I was abut to see what was going on" Looking forward, I see Batman walk forward and place two pistols in my hands. One in each hand. "Jason, we have reason to believe that Nightwing, Starfire, Damian, Raven, Kid Flash and Artimis are not the ones we knew before, I want you to find the ones from before" Looking up in confusion. I look around. "And how did you come to this" Batman looks to the side before he replies. "We came to this because they haven't been seen during the battle. We also believe them to be either clones, or from an alternate universe" Nodding, I head out to find the original group, and perhaps learn about why many refuse to kill criminals.

Nightwing pov

We were preparing to release our lord and master Trigon from his prison. Darkseid was powerful, but he had not faced the power of Trigon before. He will raise an army to tear down Darkseid once he is released, and then this world will bend to our will. Ultimus seems uneasy about this, but he knows that he has no choice, and once he'd got a taste of the power, he wanted more, he would eventually become my equal in this one sided war against this world. While the forces of our world may be too strong for Trigon, here they are weak and hide from the light of Justice. We shred to reveal our true colours. Beneath our uniform's are the uniforms we use back home. My black, orange and dark blue uniform is very similar to that of this universes Deathstroke. Except that I don't do things for money, I do things for the fun of it. Starfire is in purple and silver, Raven in red, Damian in Black and yellow, Kid Flash is much like this universe Flash, only the symbol is reverse. And Artimis, she is similar to this universe Red Arrow in colour. With our true colours revealed, it was time to summon Trigon and end this pitiful world by grinding it under his mighty heel.

Anyone expecting a plot twist anytime soon, because this one was a surprise to me when it came to my mind, I'll explore more on it as the arc comes to a close.