4.babygirl

As you went back into the hall you were feeling even more confused than before. The fresh air didn't help at all as it was interrupted by a creepy, handsome man. Just as the other two men you met tonight. Are there more?.

You sighed. 

As you made your way back you heard the sound of slow music playing lightly. Which then caused you to glance to the dance floor, all the people engaged in a slow dance. You even could see your sister amongst the crowd.

"May I?" Asked he, his heavy and heavenly, sweet smelling cologne wafting your nose. Your eyes moved upwards to see his face, your breath caught in your throat. Plump, thick pink lips, pure blond hair, a very defined jawline, along with high cheek bones as his description. He had a mask covered in arranged sizes of swirled designs, glitter, and a swirl weaved into another for a black border. He was smirking. His hand outstretched for you.

He was very attractive. So beautiful you couldn't even comprehend how he was here standing in front of you.

You accepted his hand, as he swiftly led you to the dance platform. His hands on your waist and back, yours on him, as he gently swayed you two back and forth, side to side, moving in synch to the beat.

He stared at you the whole time. A fierce and deep stare penetrating your soul. You glanced behind him, trying to avoid his gaze, your eyes locking with your sister.

She winked.

He averted his gaze to where you were looking. His eyes lit up. A dark deep fire in his eyes. At this moment you were scared. His hands clenched painfully at where he grasped. You winced. " I'll have to teach you lesson in place of your sister next time I see you" he said darkly, his eyes glowing red, "just wait, babygirl" he said angry. He smashed his plump lips against your roughly. You gasped, but then you began to get caught in him, your heartbeat quickened.  You were lost in him, unable to break free from his painful hold on your ribs. You could feel sparks flying up your spine, he kissed you rather roughly, fingers digging even more deeply into your sides by the minute. "That's enough", said someone pulling me away from him.

To be continued.........

His mask: