10. Beginning of despair

You opened your eyes. Light blinding your sight.

"Wakey, wakey, sunshine"

You groaned.

A scared expression took your eyes and face.

"Wow, took you long enough, was waiting for that, made my day" he laughed at your late reaction.

"Get up, were going downstairs" he pulled on you arm, expression changing emotionless and serious once again.

You got up as he pulled at you, his grip on your arm remains. Tight and hurtful.

He dragged you downstairs, pushing you into the other guys.

"The devils sister is finally awake huh" said one who had stopped you from getting in your car yesterday.

Beside him was the maniac who stood in front your car.

They seemed good friends of sorts.

They all glared at you from their spots around your intimidating circle, a mix of different expressions on their faces. One constant; hatred.

"W-w-wh-at... do- Y-ou... W-wa-Nt.. From Me" your voice cracked in between, salty liquid building in your waterline.

"Well since your sister obviously doesn't consider you valuable, as she left you with us, and since we still have pent up anger, why not use you?" Said the violet haired one.

"And shit aren't we looking forward to beating and messing with HER sister to a pulp, in her place" said the boy with brown locks, looking at your a crazy grin on his face.

"Agreed, I'm going to enjoy every fucking moment of it" said minty, cracking his knuckles

"Calm down, not yet" said one, big shoulders  laughing and smiling with the others.

"I mean I guess we can have some fun with her, but...... what her sister did wasn't her fault, in fact the bitch kicked her in the gut too, you guys were there" he stated, chuckling a bit. Finally someone who is somewhat reasonable.

"Still I think we can still get some fun out of her" said the ash haired boy.

They bickered on ways to make your life even worse then it is.

Finally, "Here eat" said big shoulders handing me a plate of food.

I stuffed the wonderful tasting food into my mouth. It was good. The flavour exploded into my mouth as soon as it set foot in my mouth.

I gulped it all down, seeming as if I hadn't eaten in days. Which was true, I was starving.

You tried to keep yourself from smiling because of the food you had in front of the horrid men.

They scared the life out of you, and you didn't want to push their buttons.

It would mean your death.

Rip and your name written clear in grey stone.

And you didn't want to risk that.

You quickly finished the food, standing up and awaiting their directions.

They all sat in different places, one on the couch, few on the table, the floor. Everywhere, their intense eyes boring into you from their distance.

You gulped.

"C-can I go to my room" you stuttered at the start but said quickly after.

Some chuckled. "Go ahead doll" said the violet boy.

She quickly shuffled her way upstairs, not daring to look back at the intimidating men behind her.

She immediately closed the door behind her flopping onto her new bed.

New life
New house
New room
And misery and despair awaiting.

To be continued......