21. Day 1- caught in a lie

*warning*- May or may not
be appropriate for some readers.

A pain filled scream cuts through the night air, the males soothing voice coming out in sorrow due to a horrible nightmare.

He wakes up with a start after his loud scream, sweat sticking to him like glue and rolling down his forehead, sinking through his shirt and hair causing him to feel sticky and disgusted.

He hated sweat.

Hatred filled his being replacing the happy feeling of euphoria that once controlled him and erupted from his dream like state. Being reminded of her he couldn't help but burn with rage. How he gave her his everything, his heart, how she crushed it so heartlessly.

She was but only a gold digger, a girl who required needs to be fulfilled before she threw her toys away so casually like garbage.

She left a scar on him that still aches to this day, always burning and digging into him.

He couldn't even smile without being reminded of her, how she was the one who once made him smile so greatly and pure. That's gone. She killed that.

She killed him.

The fire burned through his blood, growing and churning through his stomach and raging through his eyes. It  grew from his heart. Fury boiled his veins and embers of fire flickered and reflected in his brown hues.

His jaw unknowingly clenched tight, hands bound in a unbearable hold of a fist, his knuckles Turning into a Pale faint white.

He began to shake with his bottled rage, fury withheld in himself as he tried to calm his being. He shook so much the bed rattled along with his actions, producing a creaking sound.

He was tired and angry, just wishing to sleep he tried to soothe his burning fury and calm down. Little did that work, it became even stronger as flashes of his times with her flew back to his mind after so long of being locked and sealed off.

Then an idea popped in his mind.

Usually he would have to calm himself or vent out his pent up frustration, but he reminded himself, they now had a toy. One that will do just fine in replacing her sister in punishment.

He smirked, and evil smirk that would have been mistook for mischief, mischief indeed but with the anger he held with him right now he knew it would be more. More harsh and painful.

Swinging his body to the side, he moved his body out, legs dangling over the wooded floor.

His feet touched the cold Carmel floor, shivers travelling through his feet and knees. He could feel his hair stand on its ends.

He shrugged it off as he got up fully now, feet padding as he made his way to his destination.

Opening the plain white door, he spotted the little lump under the covers, sleeping with wrinkles on her forehead shaking side to side.

"Having nightmares too huh?", he chuckled.

"How about we make them come true"

opening the door wide now he stepped fully inside closing the door shut behind him.

He removed the covers from your shivering body, immediately attacking your skin.

His teeth created harsh hickeys on the canvas of your skin, him pouring his angry emotions into rough bites.

Your eyes shot open as you cried out in pain, jolting slightly.

The boy only smirked against your skin, enjoying the harm he caused upon you.

"J-jimin", you stuttered, his furious bites causing you to scream.

He felt anger rise of the use of his name, his irrational state causing his mind to remember the soft voice of the girl he once loved.

"Mina, I fucking hate you",

He spat with a deep venom.

His words contrasted that of his sweet dream, just as he contradicted his heart and anger with huge clashes as he fought himself.

He was in a haze, the smell of vanilla hitting his nose, the dark hair flowing down your head mesmerizing him, your beautiful rosy lips asking to be crushed.

But that didn't stop him, nostalgia of love didn't divert his anger as he continued to suck harshly on your neck.

Retracting his plump pink lips that became swollen with his vigorous actions, he in turn slammed them onto the lips waiting to be bruised.

Kissing her strongly he began to feel fireworks erupt in the pit of his stomach, a familiar feeling warming his heart. But as much as fell into the kiss the burning sensation of anger still remained. So he ignored it.

His teeth tugged tightly at her bottom lip, digging his teeth in so hard a metal tang filled his mouth.

He wanted you to hurt like he did. To hurt so bad.

Aggressively he opened her lips with force, sliding his tongue into her mouth, blood being the taste filling their mouths.

His tongue explored her caverns, wanting to taste her only to taste the crimson that leaked from her bruised lip.

He grew aggravated, not being to able to taste her, he pushed her deeper into him, desperately wanting to feel his tastebuds full with her taste.

He wanted to eat her, but at the same to make her pain.

He was torn and the only way to cope was to do both.

He could feel electricity spark everywhere he touched, coursing through his veins and reaching his heart where could feel and electric zap that shook him deeply.

He parted their lips to observe that mark he gave her, the scars he engraved on her.

The work he did on his canvas, the piece he called art, filled with his emotions he pent up for so long.

Her lip was busted and swollen puffing up along with her red eyes that held nothing but tears as they sparkled in the light. Her nose and cheeks were red, her neck decorated with the deep marks he carved into her skin in colours of purple and red.

He smiled in satisfaction, content and relaxed now that he erased his sorrow and replaced it with another.

The broken boy broke someone else.

To be continued.......

A/C: I'm sorry my chapters are hella bad but I'm trying to improve. My vocabulary should be more open, instead of me repeating words constantly. I apolaguzee 🤧

Plz lemme know if it was okay, and if you have any tips or advice.

Please and thanku~~~~

Leena:)