20.Day 1- serendipity

He could feel warmth engulf as a soft caress on his cheek and a soft brush in his hair could be felt.

He smiled, a calming touch on his head, a hand of one he loved stroking through his silky, luscious locks. A hold so affectionate placed on his cheek, running back and forth lovingly.

The powerful scent of fresh grass and flowers hit him along with her scent of vanilla, a scent he so loved. The sharp, green blades of grass were felt under his hands and the soft touch of his lover made his heart swell.

He felt that same warmth spread through his heart, butterflies roaming his stomach. His heart thudded as her touch kept on him still, threatened to break free of his cage and pour out to her.

He loved her so much.

A warm tickle on his nose caused him to open his eyes and giggle. His gentle giggle resonated, echoing throughout as the same joyous laughter so sweet and pure.

A beautiful butterfly perched on his nose, his still figure perfect for it to rest upon. It was bright and colourful, in a colour of bright dark blue and a soft lavender, decorated in soft accents of black and whites. It softened his heart at the sight and he smiled wider, enjoying the beautiful creature and the woman he loved.

His eyes wandered upward from the insect to his beloveds face which held a warm, dazzling smile. His heart fluttered at the beautiful smile she gave, he felt drunk on euphoria, her smile making him hazy.

She was his drug and he couldn't get enough of her. A drug so powerful, having control over his heart, the one that brought light to dark and white to sadness.

Just her smile made him better, curing him of any illness or sickness, like a spell was put under him, and he enjoyed every second of it.

She cured a depression no doctor could cure and brought confidence to a hopeless boy. She was the light of his life and without her he couldn't see.

His hand slowly reached up to touch her rosy cheeks that puffed and grew as she smiled. Finally he touched her, the girl nuzzling into his touch as he gave her a soft and gentle smile, happiness radiating through him. Words escaped his plump lips like soft silk, the meaning and power they held,

"Mina, I love you",

He breathed, wanting to convey his feeling to her, wanting her to know she was cared for deeply and loved so much. That without her he would be a mess, that she had the power of his heart in her hands. She could break him if she wanted to.

He watched as the girls eyes changed, the head still in his palm shaking.

"No I don't love you"

The boy could hear the sound of glass shattering, falling to the ground broken and ready to break others. The pain emitted from the sound of the mirror collapsing, breaking with a crack and scattering in pieces, broken and sharp, potential to harm another too.

He watched her face as the scent to something unpleasant filled his nose.

Crimson trickled sickeningly down her cheeks as she laughed madly.

"I never did love you park jimin, you fool"

Slowly she faded into a mist of black, disappearing into tiny particles that soon ceased, flying away like that little butterfly that left so long ago.

The dark creatures erupted from the dark mist, appearing in the shape of the insect he found so beautiful before, in different shades of black as they fluttered and surrounded him.

A dark blue mist surrounded and the butterflies roamed around him. He could feel the pain of sharp glass digging in his skin, a painful scream parted from his mouth, forcing there way through and loneliness entering his broken heart, his lungs closing on him as he painfully suffocated.

He curled into himself, painful screams erupted his throat, heavy bricks placed on his heart and a painful knife clogging his throat, warm tears trickling to no end down his soft cheeks.

And that she did.

He loved her so much.

Too much.

To be continued.........

A/C: btw to those of you reading form before, back to ch 9, I've decided to give her sister a name.